Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Deathcorn112 STEAM_0:1:39114803
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Josef Trapani / Josef Trapani
Joneij / Alfred Wayne
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56125088
STEAM_0:1:44899188
Why Should This Player Be Punished: They tied me up for no real reason. They said "I ran into the back room to check if there was drugs" when all I did was stand in the door way and knocked on the door 2 times because I was coming to check how everything was and to get food. They wanted me to leave by the refused to. And what confuses me is that they kept advertising their place to get people to come but when I did they just tied me up for no reason. When I got yelled at from breaking 3.28 which I admit I broke they started to say that they tied me up in the first place for trespassing in their "open to the public" shop or has the actual owner likes to all it "Public Area" so they had no reason to tie me up.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!nZ8yGQLA!HMul5HqjbA9qD3BijOlb6IWFBYH7f8q6j1vFWC04qpE
Tick: 24853

Last edited:
Reaction score
I walked in my pasta store when i saw a officer coming from the back. From my perspective it looked like he walked fully in, and then when he saw Alliat standing there, he walked back. I really dont mind people checking the back of the shop since there is nothing there, at the time there were no drugs in there. I was just trying to teach the officer a lesson by telling him that tresspassing in the back of the shop is not tolerated. He then screamed at me that he was going to arrest me for blocking him, and he started pushing me (which a officer should not just do when someone is blocking him). i then proceeded to close the door and call for a supervisor. The officer then pressed his panic button (which was unnecessary). he then also failed to follow /me commands and i talked with him in a sit together with alfred and @Samuel

Reaction score
"Pending" post was deleted

Accepted

You weren't really trespassing in the first place. You were just knocking on the door, trying to get service in the "Pasta" restaurant.

Joneij:
-Will receive a warning for breaking 3.4 - Unnecessarily pulled out a weapon which lead to his arrest.
Josef:
-Will receive a warning for 3.3 - It's not realistic to detain an officer as a civilian if the LEO hasn't done anything wrong in the first place (law 2.2 was not in effect, he attempted to save his friends loss of property (firearm) that was shown in an unlawful manner), it just put you into a more bad position and it could look like that you had the intent to kidnap/take the officer hostage as soon as backup arrived. Just call for a supervisor and it will be dealt with from there.
You have already been warned for your actions by Samuel but I'll write this here again (You have not been warned twice for this, don't worry)
-You have received a warning for 3.28 - You cannot get our of your tie's unless somebody directly assists you in removing them e.g. with the help of a knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.