time for me to stop.

Reaction score
hello all, ive played over one thousand hours of perpheads over the last couple years, its always been something i enjoyed playing with the boys, and i got an alt account to play as a different character who i called serik amangeldi. after playing him for a long time i realised i didnt have fun on my main account anymore, i had everything i wanted; chief ems and nice cars, so i started playing serik more. after a while i stopped playing perp a lot but still popped in every now and then (mostly on serik account) but since theyve banned alt accounts i have no reason to play anymore, therefor its time to say goodbye to all my mates and everyone who was sick to hang out with, i thank you all for being nice and being a welcoming community

special thanks to

Tyrone Morris
Emyterasu Yubokumin
Jimmy picketh
Matt Lumin-Coyell
Scoot Lumin-Coyell
Satella nightingale
Wyatt rodrigez
and all of you i forgot (my apologies)

sorry this was written like this, im an idiot.

incase you decide you love me <3 heres my discord so you can add me acidferret

adios, love you all.

Reaction score
speaking with you on phoenixs stream is a very good memory that i'll remember for some time, good luck in your life man

Reaction score
The server won't be the same without you. You were my first really close friend on here, and you helped me through some shit that I can't thank you enough for. Will miss our late nights on medic together <3

Reaction score
cant believe your leaving us! I will never forget the mingey late nights we had. Feel free to play other games with us!

Reaction score
wont be the same without u bro just know that, also ready for that match now of CS2 get your ass on

Last edited:
Reaction score
The only paramedic who will respond fast to alert when we needed you! Thank you for all the good memories and if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have learned about perp when I was a new player and because of you I'm a helper now and I thank you for that! I'll miss messing around with you! Thank you! <3

Reaction score
I'll miss seeing you on perp Alexis. This isn't a farewell. Hopefully a see you soon (especially when V6 arrives ;) ) <3

Reaction score
i am hoping that at some point they remove this ban on alt, then when v6 arrives i will probably come back, because i still loved this game but they took half my fun away unfortunately, so this might not be a forever goodbye but its a good bye until they remove this ban on alt accounts

Reaction score
hello all, ive played over one thousand hours of perpheads over the last couple years, its always been something i enjoyed playing with the boys, and i got an alt account to play as a different character who i called serik amangeldi. after playing him for a long time i realised i didnt have fun on my main account anymore, i had everything i wanted; chief ems and nice cars, so i started playing serik more. after a while i stopped playing perp a lot but still popped in every now and then (mostly on serik account) but since theyve banned alt accounts i have no reason to play anymore, therefor its time to say goodbye to all my mates and everyone who was sick to hang out with, i thank you all for being nice and being a welcoming community

special thanks to

Tyrone Morris
Emyterasu Yubokumin
Jimmy picketh
Matt Lumin-Coyell
Scoot Lumin-Coyell
Satella nightingale
Wyatt rodrigez

adios, love you all.
Remember when callum died when he crashed into me as a medic

Reaction score
if you're gonna come back when v6 comes out im sorry to say, you're never coming back.
nah im just kidding hope i see you again sometime, sad to see you go.

Reaction score

special thanks to

Tyrone Morris
Emyterasu Yubokumin
Jimmy picketh
Matt Lumin-Coyell
Scoot Lumin-Coyell
Satella nightingale
Wyatt rodrigez

adios, love you all.
remember when we met bub games? funniest time lmao