A little update.

Reaction score
I just wanna do a little update on a few different things.

First of all, i want to say sorry for anyone who has experiences a quite mingy Bilbo recently. Ive had a large break with alot of inactivity ingame, and when i came back, ive been acting rather stupid. I want to say sorry for anyone who have had to deal with my behavior, and anyone who has had their RP experience negatively affected by me. As a result of this behavior, i have received a week ban, and i am honestly so embarrased of this ban. Looking back at it, it was the silliest thing ive done in a long time.

Second of all, im going to try and flip my general behavior both ingame and on the forums. I will try to become more helpful on the forums, and help out on as many appeals, AR's, suggestions, and so on. I dont want to end out with the role of a 'forum troll', and i will do my best to avoid it. I also want to become more active ingame, and also help out in /help or OOC. I know alot of people dont think of me as the most mature person ever, and probably annoying at times, and i really want to change that.

Third on the list is that, i wont be running for enforcer for a while. I cant really run for enforcer withing a month after this ban, and i wont do that either. For reasons that i will not mention, i have lost pretty much all interest in running for this position. I may resume my interest in this withing about 6 months, or maybe i wont run for an entire year.

Fourth, and maybe the most 'shocking' if you can say so, is that i will be changing my ingame name, for the first time in my two years on the server. I will not disclose the name just yet, since i still havent had the chance of changing it due to my ban. The name has nothing in common with my previous name, nor does it have anything to do with me. Even if i change my name, we all know that the legend of Ebbe Kvisthector always will live on.

Note that i am Not leaving. I am simply just apologizing and informing you of a few different things. Thank you for reading.

Reaction score
Its cool bilbo I would say there are some in the community that I believe are let downs or take advantage of new players that I do not like. Your welcome to come back at anytime.

Reaction score
it's 2016 and you're still a cancerous mlg fag
ebbe kvisthector will always live on in my heart, ph forgiven