Which staff member banned you: Console.
How long were you banned for: Permanently

Your Steam Name
: tOmmy
Your In-game Name: Tommy Peterson
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:497417143

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered:

I'd firstly like to begin this with extending my most sincere apology towards the staff team especially Collier due to the fact he reads over each and every appeal I make. I'd also like to thank you for taking the time to read this it means a lot to me.

On the 12/1/2020 I was banned permanently from PERP which was 116 days ago that's just about 4 months. (but who's counting.) In that time I've genuinely matured as an individual and grown as a person. I've come to realize that attempting to cheat was a childish and cowardice act that would've had a negative affect on so many people just so I would get a kick out of it. Which I see now is terrible. I'd like to apologize to anyone whom this may of affected and that there isn't much more I can say other than i'm genuinely sorry and that you can expect nothing of sorts from me ever again. With this whole quarantine lockdown I've missed playing on PERP and engaging with the community. I'd love if I could be unbanned and enjoy the server once again.

I'd like to make clear I fully understand the punishment I received and believe I deserve it. However if I were to get another chance you could see a different more matured side of me. Someone who wants to have fun and enjoy the server.

Additional Comment(s): I'd like to thank you for taking your time once again to read over this and hope you have a change in heart on your opinion of me. I understand the time I've been banned for is a short amount however I hope you understand I have genuinely come to realization of my actions and how terrible they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.