Toxic man alert

Reaction score
Hello, I have been all day on the forums and I've been very happy while I've been around here but then @Sonzy appeared and failed everyone's good mood! Please do something about this fast or I will consider hanging myself! :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

Reaction score
e6a.png

Reaction score
faa2e902c9789182427eadc03de6420b.png

not really a new thing, but thanks for recognising my noble practice, with that you can do what you claim you want to do, no ones stopping you.

Judging by the fact ur banned and i'm not i'd have to say i'm the less toxic individual, but i guess that's a subjective opinion. Yes i'm speaking like this in hopes you'll google the words and be that tiny, tiny bit smarter before you come back to perp and loose all cognitive functions again.

Reaction score
Sonzy you better stop being rude to him or ill call your parents.

Reaction score
do it pussy, sorry i don't insult you much it's just even during my rimjob times you were a nobody, atleast nothings changed.
I am one and i will always stay like that (like it fucking matters in a video game)