Trinity Pictures Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
5RfND3E.jpg

Trinity Pictures is a unique, cheap acting agency specially trained to match all your production and acting needs.

Need that org trailer for your homepage?
Just give Trinity Pictures a quick call with some information, and you can get a video made for you in less than a day!

Want someone for a new police series?
Pop a message to Trinity Pictures with all the details and actor requirements - we'll be right on it!

Positions within Trinity Pictures
OPEN
Editorial - Nice filter bro! Work on editing and filtering the movies to a pristine standard.
Camera Crew - The person there to record the action. This is a crucial role and you must have a screen recorder.
A, B and C Class Acting - Center stage, lights up! You will be performing and helping write sketches.
Security - Keeping the screens PG. Stop drunken people ruining the shot or raiders trying to steal our camera equipment.
Scenery Crew - A good role for starters. It's a simple and easy job of setting up the area with props and lights.

CLOSED
Production and Directory - The big guy. Make sure everyone is in place and order before the shoot. Make ideas.

Application Format
All applications should be addressed to within 3 working days. If not addressed by then please contact me.
* Required

NAME*:
OOC NAME*:
OOC AGE:

POSITION*:
SKILLS*:
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?*:

SHOOTING ACCURACY: Like a baby trying to ski / Bad / Meh / Decent / Good / Brilliant / Why aren't I in Olsen Banden
WEALTH: Below 25k / 25k-100k/100k-500k/500k-1M/1M-2M/2M-3M/3M+
AUTOMOBILE:

Reaction score
NAME*: Puma123
OOC NAME*: Puma123
OOC AGE: 16

POSITION*: Shooterman
SKILLS*: I can kill @Feng Yamaguchi
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?*:
I want to join because I love filming

SHOOTING ACCURACY: I am lvl 100 Bro
WEALTH:5mil
AUTOMOBILE: Lambo

Reaction score
NAME*: Josh Beniot
OOC NAME*: JustJosh
OOC AGE: 14

POSITION*: Security
SKILLS*: N/A
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?*: I want to help produce films by keeping the stage safe for all the actors and workmen in Trinity

SHOOTING ACCURACY: Below a baby trying to ski
WEALTH: 100k-500k but why does it matter
AUTOMOBILE: Mustang GT

Reaction score
NAME*: Callum Byford
OOC NAME*: The HitMan
OOC AGE: 17

POSITION*: Camera Crew
SKILLS*: I use shadow-play to record so it can be a decent quality and also use a video editing software to edit the videos, I can also work well within a team and communicate with other members.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?*: I would like to see this org live up to it's aim and not turn into some powergrowing, killing cops type of thing.I can help with recording any videos and also any editing that needs to completed.

SHOOTING ACCURACY: Bad(Tends to avoid shooting)
WEALTH: 1M-2M
AUTOMOBILE: Toyota Pruis, GMC Vandura

Last edited:
Reaction score
NAME*: Mr Matt Douglas
OOC NAME*: Mr Matt Douglas
OOC AGE: Mr Matt Douglas

POSITION*: Editorial
SKILLS*: Torrented Sony Vegas Pro
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?*: Because I wanna edit a video.

SHOOTING ACCURACY: Why aren't I in olsen banden, i have shit aim but im just wondering why I amn't.
WEALTH: I have a bit of money but still want some more if you are paying give me money.
AUTOMOBILE: what?

Status
Not open for further replies.