Television Bug/Error (HTML 5 fix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
logodark.png

Television Troubleshooting Guide
This is a short guide on how to potentially fix any issues with the TV's In-Game as well as the HTML 5 issue.

If you are experiencing this particular issue/error, you might consider following the instructions found down below.

Here are some steps which I took to resolve the issue:
  • Download and Install Adobe Flash Player for Other Browsers (Version 13.0) - Viruses not included.
  • I highly recommend restarting your Computer for the changes to take effect. This is simply to minimize the chances of this guide not working for you.
  • I subscribed to this Steam Workshop file, this may not be necessary but I personally recommend it.
  • Another important step would be to ensure that your Garry's Mod starts with administrative permissions (i.e RMB on the game icon - run as administrator).

This has fixed the issue for me, and ever since I have not experienced a single issue with the TV's.

If you still have issues even after following this simple guide, feel free to reply to this thread.

Kind Regards,
Sgt.James

08/06/2016 - Updated the main post to make it all look better.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It was never broken for me and i didn't download any of this besides the normal adobe flash player but i hope it fixes it for other peeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.