Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Tyla Jai

STEAM ID:
STEAM_1:0:56687120

HELPER APPLICATION LINK?:

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A HELPER?:
1 Week

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
In my helper application I stated I would like to re-join the staff team in an adminstrative role, this is the next step in doing so for me. I have demonstrated already in the past that I am capable of dealing with administrative situations with confidence and professionalism, and I am prepared to volunteer my spare time to do this for the community. I enjoy having another activity to do on the server, right now you can pretty much either go police or civilian, having a third option of performing staff duties will give me something challenging and interesting to do whilst providing a valuable service to the players of the server.

WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNT WHILST BEING A HELPER?
I've learned it is very important to act professionally as a staff member as failing to do so would reflect badly on the rest of the staff team and the community as a whole. I'm already aware of staff duties as a returning staff member so nothing is really new to me. I have enjoyed being a helper for the 8 days that I have been one but my goal has been to return in an administrative function, as this is the style and type of staff member I am most interested in being part of. I would say my eventual goal would be to become an administrator so that I can have a say in major server decisions and future staff applicants, the role of helper has helped me understand this. In my role as a helper I have dealt with a couple of low level administrative situations, unfortunately these do not extend past verbal warnings for walking across the intersection as I am not in a position to enforce rules which would require a warning or ban.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I've tried my best in helping on the server but the rest of the community often beats me to the answer to the questions in chat. Nonetheless I will always continue to help players even if I am doing so in an administrative way.

Reaction score
  • Staff
@CaughtRed Yeah of course, I still come on daily and probably put in more time than all the server admins combined. Also, should I just never apply because I work 10 hour shifts 6 days in a row?

Reaction score
@Tyla Jai I've personally not seen you on for a while, now perhaps that's because of the times we both tend to play which is fine. And yes to answer your question you probably shouldn't apply if you can't put in the time.

Reaction score
At first I was a bit skeptical of Tyla joining the staff team again due to his past but he has indeed proved everyone wrong that has doubted him. He is undeniably bettered himself and has a passion for helping others. Would love to see him become an enforcer. +support

Reaction score
You are a cool guy and all. And I think you would fit in as enforcer tbh... But the effort in this applications is minimal. And I know that writing a application of 2k words is pointless. I am gonna stay Neutral

Reaction score
I guess you dont understand what I am saying? I said that his application is minimal effort. a 2k applications is pointless like I said but this is minimal effort.

Reaction score
@Lucius Husky I'd rather have someone put their effort into the server rather than writing some stupid application for hours.
Tyla helps testing, enforcing in the server, and he has done that before aswell, why judge someone on an "application"
It feels like a petty reason to deny someone you probably don't like because he apparently didn't put effort into writing an app

Reaction score
@Ashur I never “judged” him on his effort. I feel like he didn’t express what he is capable off enough and didn’t show enough effort in the application hence why I stay neutral. I also said I’d see him as enforcer and I never -supported either. I am just giving him my feedback what I think about it.

Reaction score
Last time I was Skeptical due to (what appeared to be) blatant metagaming in some of Tyla’s videos, but I feel as though enough time has passed since then.

I remain neutral but I’m leaning towards yes. I won’t actively support any “campaign” to get enforcer that you may be running but I wouldn’t be surprised, nor against the idea if you got enforcer.

good luck dude.

Reaction score
@Ashur that is indeed one of the reasons yes. My opinion is neutral not only because of the minimal effort. If you don’t agree to it then I can’t stop you. But ur basically wasting your time atm.

its also a “neutral” opinion, it’s not even -support. The world is not ending because of this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.