Tyla Jai - Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Go easy on me please :) First Application - Tyla Jai Enforcer Application
________________________________________________________________________________________

REQUIREMENTS:

1. [✓] Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. [✓] No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
  3. [✓] You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. [✓] You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. [✓] You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
________________________________________________________________________________________

APPLICATION:

STEAM NAME: Lord Sir Tyla Jai

IN-GAME NAME: Tyla Jai

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:56687120

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
There have been many situations where I have come across someone breaking the rules and felt that I could intervene but could not, and had to make a report. I feel that after playing the server since it was on Evocity I have gained enough knowledge of the rules and laws that I would be able to enforce them.

Whenever someone asks a question in the help chat or LOOC chat I will always respond if I see it and have previously sent messages to people over the forums and on steam, linking them to guides they may need or explaining why no-one will tell them the drug dealer location. I can also recall many times where I have been playing as a Lieutenant or Sergeant and I have had to tell police officers off for wallbanging.

I am interested in helping people as I am looking to become a police officer in Thames Valley Police at the age of 21 after I have served 3 years as a PCSO, but right now I am 15 and am taking Public Services which may contribute to how I can help people and enforce the rules, I am looking to take Criminology in Sixth Form and possibly a degree in Police & Criminal Justice (recommended by Swiper).

I am extremely active on the server and play for up to 10 hours a day sometimes, however when it is about 3am there are sometimes no staff online able to deal with reports while there are 20 or so people on, if I am accepted I would be able to enforce rules and help people during times where there are no staff online. I currently have 1,511 hours on Garry's Mod and 2 Weeks on the Server so I am very active and dedicated.

I have had some experience on administration on servers previously, my roles have been:
  • Senior Administrator [on a DarkRP server]
  • Administrator [on a PERP server]
Both of the servers which I have been a staff member on have been closed down or gone inactive I believe.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
I am often on teamspeak, sometimes for many hours a day but mute the sound as it can ruin my roleplaying experience when I am in the middle of a hostage situation and I just hear "xX_Pussy420Slayer_Xx has joined the channel".

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I would like your opinion on my application in the comments or through ratings and comments about my ability to help people as I was not too sure what feedback I would get, please be nice to me ;) If you can recall any times where I may have helped you, seen me help someone or tell someone off then please post it below.

[✓] No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. | I currently have 4 warnings and I do not believe I have any bans, it shows I have one but there is no reason stated and it is really old, would like to know why that is there and if it was a bug or what. Two of my warnings are for really stupid reasons from when I was a sweatervest, we all have them. I am not too sure when my last warnings were.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I would say you would be a good person who knows the rules and laws very well. Until I saw you drive onto the pavement twice to block an entrance to the bazzar as a lieutenant. Which is breaking the same same laws and rules twice. I suggest you take some time to before to apply. Apart from that your a great person and are active in the community.

If anyone wants pictures of these events then please just comment.

Reaction score
Application denied,

The administration team do not feel you are ready for this position due to your recent warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.