Ultimate's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've known ultimate for a month now give or take. Every interaction I have had with ultimate was a pleasure he was never rude towards anyone OOC or IC. On the occasion that there was a rule I was potentially misunderstanding I would ask ultimate because his time in the community has shown he knows the rules well and he would help me. I feel like ultimate fits the criteria of this role over and beyond +support and good luck buddy !

Reaction score
I've known ultimate for a month now give or take. Every interaction I have had with ultimate was a pleasure he was never rude towards anyone OOC or IC. On the occasion that there was a rule I was potentially misunderstanding I would ask ultimate because his time in the community has shown he knows the rules well and he would help me. I feel like ultimate fits the criteria of this role over and beyond +support and good luck buddy !
Thank you sooo much, Tommy. I really appreciate your support!

Reaction score
I don’t know u well at all but whenever I have spoke too u in game u seem like a nice lad and I believe u would be a good addition too the staff team. Best of luck

Reaction score
+Support I've known him a little bit now, and I think he's very professional and a very nice guy to everyone around him!

Status
Not open for further replies.