Undercover Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/undercover-cars-poll-discussion.21517/

Main Idea: Undercover Police Cars

Full description of the idea: Police of being in the right division or a certain rank can get an undercover car. Maybe they could chose what car they wanted. Might be a bit excessive though.

Why should it be added?: This would help with rp and would be great when trying to track someone down

Pros:
It would give more opportunities for police
Not an infinite chase

Cons:
Non I can think of

*Other additions: New police division

hqdefault.jpg

C085E1D3E77A774FED8F635D1FA666C12CE0FF36

1 last thing. I know this has already been suggested. But I feel its time for it to be re-looked at

Reaction score
Having access to an unmarked Police vehicle is certainly something that would be nice, maybe only 1-2 available in the pool of Police vehicles to avoid having all 12 officers with unmarked cars. Calling them UUUNNDEERRCOVER, YEAAAAH BOOYYYYY makes people think they're secret agents and go around doing drug busts. When really we'd just use them as regular Police vehicles, the only thing is they're covert so they do get the upperhand for detecting crime.

Same goes for the undercover police suggestion. Again, it would be lovely to have, but just referring them as plain clothes officers, they would have exactly the same duties as a regular officer, respond to things as normal, but again they just get the upperhand for detecting crime as they're not uniformed.

It would be great if someone could create a proper suggestion outlining how it would all work. Previously I've always thought it would be nice just going to the armory and asking for some civilian clothing to change into and going to the NPC upstairs and asking for an unmarked cruiser.

Reaction score
Unless we get like 20 different undercover vehicles all us dank memers would just get suspicious if we saw a vehicle which has an undercover version of it aswell.

Besides, the police clothing would just give it all away most of the times.

Reaction score
Jarredinator hws a good point but what if insteqd of wearing undercover police clothes you would go to the npc and ask to change into your own clothes. That way you cant be tracked from what you wear. But overall this is a brilliant idea.

Reaction score
If you would be able to go undercover, it would be problematic because if you're undercover and you look identical to you as a civilian, so if Sean's idea was existant and you could change your clothes at an NPC inside PD, I think that there should be a quick customization thing where you can choose and fake name and choose clothes to go undercover. but I do doubt this will be accepted.

Reaction score
Now HOLD on a secound your saying that we can use these to pull over someone?! and also give them ticket wtf dude.

But in NO WAY they should be used as normal patrol vehicle also, and for the love of god please let this only be used when an investigation is going on or a raid.

In my point of view these cars should only be allowed for Cpt.+

And if anything where going to be umarked we would need a policy law for this.

Fx. For on what an unmarked car is used for, and what it can do.

If any unmarked cars where needed in use i would say either the Crown Vic or the Dodge Charger 2012

Please understand this is how i see the reason behind for a Unmarked Car

Edit:As i also understands Jordans point, and his look on i would agree on it with the 1-2 unmarked cars i would also see a problem with everyone want it and use it.The car itself should only be allowed for a certain rank. I can agree with this isen't been described that much, and there for it din't give me full look into this suggestion. But i will change my opinion once more infomation has been given sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.