UNOFFICIAL GUIDES: how to be a good pistol cop

Reaction score
If you are an existing TFU member/supervisor who sees a pistol cop block your way during raids, please send them this humbling video to guide them on how to be a pistol cop.

Not only will this video provide the best information for your units, but it will also prevent you from going clinically insane and could save your rank a demotion in the event you do the unholy, yet well-deserved action of just straight-up teamkilling them.

Reaction score
This is fucking gold.

As TFU I don't mind letting a few pistol cops run into an apartment before me as a meat shield to allow my boomer reaction times to actually get some kills. Getting bodyblocked however does make me want to @Efan rage.

Reaction score
This is fucking gold.

As TFU I don't mind letting a few pistol cops run into an apartment before me as a meat shield to allow my boomer reaction times to actually get some kills. Getting bodyblocked however does make me want to @Efan rage.
I wasn’t being body blocked in that video, the officer did nothing wrong. The officer had clearly shown he was backing off and had no intention to repeak. The officer was given a glowing observation report for enthusiasm in shootouts.

This message was sponsored by CC

Please give me TFU back

Reaction score
  • Staff
I wasn’t being body blocked in that video, the officer did nothing wrong. The officer had clearly shown he was backing off and had no intention to repeak. The officer was given a glowing observation report for enthusiasm in shootouts.

Please give me TFU back
ngl, if it was up to me, you would have been promoted for doing PLPD a favour and saving more lives!!!

Reaction score
I disagree with the first two points, although i agree with the last one where you say that there should be people setting perimeter (I do so myself).

In shootouts, everything you possess against an enemy is a resource. I, myself, am the most valuable resource that I possess when leading these monkeys so it makes no sense that you will ever make me go first even if I am in heavy gear.
Hence, you should send all (non-occupied) pistol cops to go infront of you.

By sending them first you utilize this resource to its most potential:

1. You prompt immediate response - they have to shoot the cops and reveal their position in an apartment complex or closed area.
2. You seek 1 for 1 trades - if one of them manages to take a shooter down, you're already in great lead. All it takes is one shot.
3. You get a feel of what you're up against - you prompt actions in combat so you can hear footsteps, bandages, or different guns.

There is no use in you ever going and leading the assault - if you die, they lose the backbone and they cannot turtle outside the apartment as efficiently as you can as TFU, to wait for another wave.

What you should do however, is gather outside with fellow cops (together strong) and then push in.
You wouldn't send in a queen to lead your assault in a chess match at the start of it.

Reaction score
I disagree with the first two points, although i agree with the last one where you say that there should be people setting perimeter (I do so myself).

In shootouts, everything you possess against an enemy is a resource. I, myself, am the most valuable resource that I possess when leading these monkeys so it makes no sense that you will ever make me go first even if I am in heavy gear.

1. You prompt immediate response - they have to shoot the cops and reveal their position in an apartment complex or closed area.
2. You seek 1 for 1 trades - if one of them manages to take a shooter down, you're already in great lead. All it takes is one shot.
3. You get a feel of what you're up against - you prompt actions in combat so you can hear footsteps, bandages, or different guns.

There is no use in you ever going and leading the assault - if you die, they lose the backbone and they cannot turtle outside the apartment as efficiently as you can as TFU, to wait for another wave.

What you should do however, is gather outside with fellow cops (together strong) and then push in.
You wouldn't send in a queen to lead your assault in a chess match at the start of it.
wDxEvhX.png

Reaction score
If you are an existing TFU member/supervisor who sees a pistol cop block your way during raids, please send them this humbling video to guide them on how to be a pistol cop.

Not only will this video provide the best information for your units, but it will also prevent you from going clinically insane and could save your rank a demotion in the event you do the unholy, yet well-deserved action of just straight-up teamkilling them.
Petition to add this to pistol cop training

Deleted member 4084

In future I will now put any officer who is a shitter in the supervisors office playing this
psd can ignore this message
i will be going the official route of dealing with them as per policy

Reaction score

You got that clip of me rushing in with the pistol cops?@Max

Reaction score

more content please

Reaction score

Please give me TFU back
the officer you shot in question is becoming quite unhinged and needs a voice timeout for at least a week:banghead:

YnULdzY.png

Reaction score

didnt even realise i got a feature in this, golden that it's someone being an asshole just because im a woman lmaooo

Reaction score
didnt even realise i got a feature in this, golden that it's someone being an asshole just because im a woman lmaooo
That guy continued to be a dick to me as well lol. Don't worry though, I reported him and he got banned fairly quickly