Until next time

Reaction score
So yea..

This is my goodbye post. I've played perpheads for around a year now. It's always been fun and I've had a lot of good moments and very nice persons to play with. However as many of you have noticed I am very inactive. And that isn't because there's any problems. It's all due to school work and overall lack of interest. I've had a great time on the server but to me it is not fun anymore.

Thanks to these:

@Shaun for always being a good friend and letting me in to his org.
@Niko for always being ready to have a chat with and play with.
@Frank for the great times we've had. We have had some good times.
@Venomine I'll never forget our office sled. We've got to do that again :kappa:
@arron/faith For being a great friend. Although I have not roleplayed with you much you've been a great friend. (I Still won in osu! though)
@HolyShititsDannyD for carrying me. Jk knub. Hope to still play with you in the future doe.
@Rogue Car Tyres We've had fun together aswell. As when i was your SS :kappa:
@The-Devils-Son We've had good RP-situations together. Both serious and not so serious situations and both IC and OOC.
@Keelan James We've roleplayed together. And I've got to say I'm gonna miss your RP.
@Puma123 for killing me with a glock while i was SWAT and tied up... You used a whole mag tho :kappa:
@John Daymon How could i forget you. Gr8 banter we've had. Like the assault on the mayor while the whole police force was there :booty:

Overall I'd like to thank the whole staff team for making this server and keeping it nice and clean of rulebreakers. I've gotten so many new friends here and I hope that you will keep on doing what you're doing. Cause you're doing a great job.

So I think that is all. I May be coming on sometimes. But my activity will be heavily reduced. I Will still be on the forums though.

So untill next time: Have fun.

Kishinumaka Nakashima (Old name Katsumata Kimitada) / R4ndomDewdZ signing out.

(Ps. If I missed anyone at the "Thanks to these" please let me know. I Can't remember y'all)

Last edited:
Reaction score
You're an excellent member of the community, and will be missed. Good luck with your future, and if you ever need carried again you know where to find me :booty:

Cya mate :)

Reaction score
Goodbye, it has been fun joining your org even though im new and you might not know me but I know you and will miss the fun times we had with The Dragons.

Reaction score
Good luck with your school n' shit. Yea we gotta do that shit again lmao.

Reaction score
You are a very good member, and I wish to say goodbye and thanks for the fun times!
<3

Reaction score
You are a great guy, I never really met you ICly or OOCly tbh, but I always knew you were that one guy with a purple dodge viper.

Sad to see you go.