Update Log - 02/05/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
not m82's but close

Oyx1L6Q.png
what about the chef's secret revolver?

i think we can all agree that this update has somewhat divided the community. i'm not even a whitelisted TFU but that doesn't mean i agree that the changes have been implimented. everyone here usually jokingly say "adds realism" but i dont even think this would apply. sounds like they'd be better off with a transit van pmsl.

Reaction score
we still have that clusterfuck of a problem for POs where they would take up alot of slots.

Reaction score
Moral of the story, we come in numbers but are weak. Since the majority of the good players on perp are all in one group, we become outnumbered not in actual digits, but in skill and firepower.

dw , just wait a bit and you'll see what happends

Reaction score
>Gets new thing the community have been asking for
>Shit over the developers because it wasn't realistic enough
>Start beef for no reason

Good job perpheads team! This is my favourite one yet

Reaction score
Let me just tell you about the SWAT van real quick:

- Before the SWAT van was used for transport.
- Then people found out it could be used as a weapon
- only 2 things being able to destroy it: A grenade and a molotov.

So for people complaining. The only reason why this update is in place is because it was overused, abused and ruined gameplay.

Reaction score
not m82's but close

Oyx1L6Q.png
Implement that and watch the player count drop lower than before, infact I'd literally put my character on the line for that statement. Why can't we have subtle changes that either buff or nerf something, seriously worse decision making than valve and they are the same cunts that brought in a revolver that could kill 4 people in a single shot.

Reaction score
Or you know there is more to the story than the eye meets and doing stuff is hard right now. When I said I would do it as quick as I could, I meant it. Don't start spouting things like demotion unless you actually do know everything
As previously mentioned I stated "unless the sytem was changed", it wasn't a personal dig and I know a command team consists of 3/4 people (assuming you replaced Niko with another Lt and had yourself promoted) so why none of you could pull off a basic stage 3 or put some trust in your WELL TRAINED :kappa: TFTO's to make a judgement is beyond me, but I guess the full story must consist of some hefty shit for you to of done nothing

Reaction score
not m82's but close

Oyx1L6Q.png
Don't mean to sound rude, but what's next if these guns wont help? I've seen countless of things get added/changed ever since the initial 2016 update where cops started getting remingtons, all the way up till today. Nothing has changed, they still get fucked in shootouts just as much as they did when they were stuck with pistols and 4 normal swat members. Lets not forget criminals quite rarely got something which "buffed" their equipment up in the past years compared to the PD. Just curious :)

Reaction score
Don't mean to sound rude, but what's next if these guns wont help? I've seen countless of things get added/changed ever since the initial 2016 update where cops started getting remingtons, all the way up till today. Nothing has changed, they still get fucked in shootouts just as much as they did when they were stuck with pistols and 4 normal swat members. Lets not forget criminals quite rarely got something which "buffed" their equipment up in the past years compared to the PD. Just curious :)
They'll end up giving TFU grenades and riot shields zzzzZzZzzZZZz

Reaction score
Thanks for balancing the game so you know that 1 TFU on duty during peak time (aka now) is sure to die without any chance whatsoever.

I think u guys need to understand how expensive that was, it was 2 mags of a G3A3, that’s 40 sniper ammo, no one is gonna be walking around willing to spray that much sniper ammo into a van, and look how many ppl there were shooting it with m4s too, you guys need to understand that just because it’s armoured doesn’t mean you can sit there and take a beating, use it like the policy states and you won’t have a problem. Transport and used as a weapon if necessary, it was stupid how people just say in it and relied on it completely in shootouts, maybe this will make the PD forms brains instead of just sitting in a van running people over.

Reaction score
You're wrong Dom because an m4 will nearly do the same damage (but has 10 more rounds), go on acedemy and test it yourself. You wasted your 'sniper ammo' on it.

Reaction score
I just watched my video of us all shooting the van, dom was shooting with a sniper, me and 3 others were shooting with rifles and one person shooting with a pistol, maybe more people I didn't see?

Reaction score
You're wrong Dom because an m4 will nearly do the same damage (but has 10 more rounds), go on acedemy and test it yourself. You wasted your 'sniper ammo' on it.

regardless, i see it as a positive change for the PD too, they will be forced to play smarter in shootouts and this will hopefully cause tfu to be more aware of whats happening in shootouts rather than relying on the van for protection. (yes it might seem shit for a while for u, but u will be forced to get used to it and realise it isnt as bad as u think)

Status
Not open for further replies.