Update Log - 02/05/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sorry what but that is litterly the point of being a criminal, gain more by risking more
Smily the well known Criminal, of course CPT of the division that just got crippled would argue against a change. Risk, reward is obviously the goal but wtf is increasing the risk going to do? the server is dead in terms of raids as it is.

Reaction score
Body armor, numerical superiority, a better form of communication other than org TS, medics, free supplies such as spike strips, barricades and cones, the ability to restrain anyone you deem a possible threat (atleast when i was cpt)

When you are PLPD and you go to a shootout you have:
- 5 people who can hear the shootout and they dont give a fuck, they get restrained and they start crying both IC and OOC.
- 5 actual shooters against PLPD
- 7 who start flanking "because he thought he's friend was warranted" (typical excuse)
- 2 guys who stay in the middle of a shootout with their cellphones up and giving info while officers are trying to restrain them

During this time you need to deal with all these people and dont forget that we can't just shoot them because they did not follow orders under gunpoint (110% of the times criminals ignore officer's order's), as soon as you get your cuffs out because some guy is giving information using his phone, 3 flankers that probably dont even know whats going on show up and light you up.

You die.

And then repeat because this is a game and those guys "are having fun" so they dont escape while they can and just wait for another wave of cops.

Now try to see this from an officer's POV ok? try to deal with this situations? you say we have the advantage but dont forget that we cant just shoot everyone who doesnt follow orders as you guys can and we dont have every single person in the server giving us information as you do even tho the majority are just licking your balls.

Reaction score
Sticks and stones may break my bones but you can always guarantee on a police licker getting tiggered. You guys never take anybody elses perspective on things its always, "I die to criminals so therefore, they are OP and we shall now get M82'S!!!! reeee"

Reaction score
I don't need a full on post match analysis, its like fucking MOTD. He showed no skill in driving into 8 people. He could have waited for police re-enforcements and picked them off one by one. Guerilla warfare!
No, had he waited he would've either been rushed or wouldve let you escape easily. That's not how it works.

Reaction score
No, had he waited he would've either been rushed or wouldve let you escape easily. That's not how it works.
That is completely how it works, sometimes you got to let it go. Take 3.4 in mind, is it worth to go in 8 people with rifles? You let them go...Regroup and take it from there. Its not rocket science, this is why criminals always win gunfights its because of there much higher IQ.

Reaction score
the server is dead in terms of raids as it is.
Because everyone decided to become friends and not raid each other, make it harder for the police and then the police relying even more on the van. I agree I'm not a big criminal and most the time I spend as civ is passive rping but that is because I choose not to go high risk for a possible high reward. Doesn't everyone get a choice when they join this server whether they want that or to be apart of something more police like and more steady

Reaction score
Yes, you definitely need SKILL to be able to beat 1v8, because that's not physically impossible, right..
because that's not physically impossible
fear no more! watch these people do it with far less equipment to their disposal!

i dont even know what point im trying to make, but i thought what you said was funny so there you go

anyway what are we arguing because either side can 1 man army the fuck out of the other under the right circumstances.

Reaction score
Because everyone decided to become friends and not raid each other, make it harder for the police and then the police relying even more on the van. I agree I'm not a big criminal and most the time I spend as civ is passive rping but that is because I choose not to go high risk for a possible high reward. Doesn't everyone get a choice when they join this server whether they want that or to be apart of something more police like and more steady
Unfortunately, people enjoy perp because its a "realistic" shooter and enjoy the "Cops & Robbers" aspect. It's the main attraction, when all the "main" criminals were banned the server slowly whittled down over the course of 2-3 months, as much as cops complain they love a shootout as much as the criminals do. They just tend to play hard done by.

In regards to everyone being a team, I agree its fucking cancer. Hopefully my suggestion will be accepted or a version of it implemented.

Reaction score
fear no more! watch these people do it with far less equipment to their disposal!

i dont even know what point im trying to make, but i thought what you said was funny so there you go

anyway what are we arguing because either side can 1 man army the fuck out of the other under the right circumstances.

I get your point, however that is 1 case in dozens... you can't really compare it

Reaction score
Thats not a good point as criminals get litterly everything except armour in exchange for time

Reaction score
I get your point, however that is 1 case in dozens... you can't really compare it
Actually it isn't, if you have the right chemistry with one other player it becomes very easy.
@MachineGunO & @nade together were fucking incredible and the amount of times I saw them take the whole pd with literally just pistols baffles me. Myself & Dom_ are also similar in the sense we put up a great fight and come out on top more often than not. Shame people take so much to the forums these days, just practice and become better than the people you hate. If you cant out aim them, out play them. I resort to that mainly as my aim isn't anything special. :)

Reaction score
- 5 people who can hear the shootout and they dont give a fuck, they get restrained and they start crying both IC and OOC.
- 7 who start flanking "because he thought he's friend was warranted" (typical excuse)
literally not the people who defend against the PD's raid fault.
Bringing up people who (i assume is what you mean) break the rules is like balancing the PD around how many civs have 125 firearms. It's a shame that it happens, but again, the theory of the 30 crims armed with m82's and rocket launchers vs the 10 poor cops who only have 2 m4's and the rest batons, is a moot point.
Balancing around rule breakage is fucking retarded (excuse my french) and is bound to leave on or the other party in the dust

Reaction score
i don't agree that the van should be destroyed by small arms fire but i do agree that the van shouldn't be invulnerable. i think it should be damaged by higher calibre weaponry and explosives like grenades, and bombs. let's throw in the molotov too.

Deleted member 5920

Solution is maybe not having it destroyed completely but it only knocks the tyres out? It'll stop the TFU from driving around and camping out NLR to call for backup but it'll also mean you can bomb it safely if you really have to?

Also there's no reason to argue for and against instead maybe come up with a way to compromise since neither side is going to change their mind.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score

Video must have been before D3lux could see through walls ... smh

Reaction score
You don't understand how difficult it is as PD in a shootout against you guys. There is literally no advantage that we have now. Before the update, we atleast had the swatvan so we could get CLOSE to the shootout without being fucked. Now, we have literally no advantages and we get fucked everytime. Cut it with your "just get better" bullshit because pistols v ARs is literally no fight. I'm tired of people making it seem like PD is OP. We have a limit of 16, atleast 4 of those now are always POs, usually 1-2 TFU that stand a chance, maybe let's say 3-4 with shotguns who stand no chance long range, and the rest are pistol cops. Now, take that and put it up against 10 guys with M4s and AKs plus 5 flankers who aren't even related to the situation. See the point?

Illusion you literally are the worst at noticing what resources u guys have.

Stop thinking its the end of the world because swat van is now destructable. It was like that back then. Im sure devs will change it soon give it time. Also if u guys keep complaining about shortage in TFU maybe old SWAT should be added? Most of the TFU are never on.

IMO old SWAT needs to be brought back cause nobody wants to rimlick and wait 2 years just to get a dam virtual rank on a server and just end up crying to the devs about crims being OP.

Us crims dont like getting mowed down by 6 tfu who were camping a indestructible van, now u guys are crying because u cant live easily no more...when we are out here busting 1 million in weapons just too be thrown away by some "Tactical" unit that for somehow only knows one tactic which is camping an unrealistic van. Also stop being such a whining baby because odds arent in your favor anymore. @Slayerduck @Illusion™ you guys are lucky we dont have body armor.

List of things u have, stop being cry baby bitches and be the "Tactical" Firearms Unit rank u were given. Also goes for the cops.
  • 6 TFU
  • Sniper for tfu
  • Shotguns for corporal
  • 16 slots
  • Vehicles u can use to run over people at 60+ m/hr
  • Beretta snipers
  • Tfu van
  • M4s for 6 Tfu
  • Flashbangs
  • Door breakers.
  • 125 firearms for tfu

Reaction score

• 6 TFU = When is the last time you seen 6 on duty?
  • Sniper for tfu = Lol m24, you can outheal it with stims
  • Shotguns for corporal = Enjoy going into the cancer bases where you can't even see anyone due to headglitch bullshit, shotgun has no penetration power.
  • 16 slots = Only with mayor, only on peaktime, and 6+ PO's
  • Vehicles u can use to run over people at 60+ m/hr = Lolkek, try running a guy over and see the OOC salt explode. Nowhere as good a 140mph supercars.
  • Beretta snipers = That's great, the two cops on perimeter that either get gunned down or ran over like they are nothing.
  • Tfu van = No longer does anything
  • M4s for 6 Tfu = crims got better weapons and numbers
  • Flashbangs = Lmao, they don't work half the time
  • Door breakers. = timed explosives are better
  • 125 firearms for tfu = ??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.