Update Log - 07/02/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
style-logo.png

Update - 07/02/2020

Hey there!

These changes will go live on Friday (07/02/2020), íf everything goes as planned.

While reading you can listen to some Elton John...

Organization Update
The update we have all waited on is finally here, or at least some part of it. We are releasing the base of the new organization system to gather community feedback before we continue development. There is a lot we want to do with organizations, but we feel it's important to gather community feedback, so we don't develop something the community doesn't want. Therefore, I ask that you post ideas and feedback after you have tried the new system out.

• Organization XP and Levels
Every organization will now be able to gain and lose xp (experience). When an organization have gained enough XP they will level up. The required XP for each level will increase based on member count. Required XP will also go up for each level, example;​
XP for level 1: 1000​
XP for level 2: 1250​
Your organization will gain xp when you,
  • Rob the bank
  • Do meth
  • Grow cocaine and marijuana
  • Kill players in rival organizations
  • Fish
  • Sell items via a cash register
    • You will not gain xp by selling items to organization members.
    • You will not gain any xp if you sell an item under $1000
Your organization will lose xp when you,
  • Kill players in allied organizations
  • Kill players in your own organization
  • Steal vehicle belonging to allied organizations
  • Players leaving your organization
  • Relations between Organizations
Any organization member with the "Relations" permission is able to request an alliance or rivalship with another organization. The owner of the other organization must also approve the alliance/rivalship.​
  • You can create an Alliance with other organizations.
    • Killing allied players will make your organization lose some XP.
    • You will be able to identify allies easily as their organization name will be displayed over their head.
  • You can create a rivalship with other organizations.
    • Killing rival players will give your organization XP.
  • Organization Perks
Actions a organization takes will give them XP, such as killing rival players or selling items at bazaar. Organizations unlocks different perks while leveling up, these perks will be available for every organization member.​
  • Organization Teamspeak
We have added the option to create and edit teamspeak channels. The higher level you are, the more channels you can have. Every organization will start out with a Lobby, that can be renamed.​
17H66CB.png

• Future Updates
As I stated above, we will shortly release more updates such as new perks. So if you have any ideas, make a suggestion. The reason we are releasing it now is so we can see the community reaction, gather valuable feedback and so we can do the necessary changes such as xp per level etc... It is important to note that we may do major changes.​

A few updates that have been planned,
  • Missions (legal and illegal)
  • Organization buddy permission
  • "Legal" XP and "Illegal" XP. So you can unlock different perks depending on what kind of organization you are in.
  • Organization outfits/uniforms
  • Organization License Plates
  • Organization Bank Account

Any attempt at trying to gain xp via alt accounts, temporary orgs etc... will result in the organization being removed, together with all the gained xp and items in the organization storage.

Other Changes

• Added caller's team to 911 messages

A huge thanks to these people:
@LockedMango117 - Testing
@Sossa - Testing
@stock image of a duck - Testing
@Al Capone - Testing
@John Daymon - Testing
@Hazza - Testing
@Shay - Testing
@Alyt - Testing
@Tunnels - Testing
@McGlinchy - Testing
@Madda - Testing
@Collier - Testing
@Mimball - Testing

Sam

Reaction score
That’s your opinion. Any relation between orgs needs to be agreed on by both parties.

As being allies could result in lost of XP if you kill each other, the other org must accept. Otherwise I could just create an alliance with you as you raid me so you lose XP....

@Speedy I would also appreciate constructive feedback, rather than a “this is dumb”.

Sam

Reaction score
No? Killing someone for no reason is against the rules. There are no rule changes.

Being rival with someone will give you xp when you kill them, so you could for example be rivals with a org you raid a lot.

Reaction score
We won't allow people simply RDMing each other on the street for being in a rival org, I don't think that would be an enjoyable experience.

I do however believe tensions between people would rise, so for example, killing a rival org member for trespassing or being extremely disrespectful would be more acceptable.

I also hope that people will become more creative in the way they do things, I remember being in @Stomper's org years back, we did drive-by's and everything, it was quite fun.

We will discuss this and give all of you a clearer picture of this upon release.

Deleted member 5920

Jordan has a video of that drive by somewhere, it was amazing

Reaction score
Please make a org war option to where we can rdm each other for a set amount of time. Ex: both org leaders will approve of an org war and will display a message countdown above the screen before a war happens. 5min countdown.
Have the org war a seperate tab in the org menu

Maybe have other orgs be able to jump in on the war (would show a message that an org has joined the war event)

Was thinking maybe have the war timer be optional from 10-20min or maybe 45min-1hr, maybe have a scoreboard of how many kills an org has during that set of time and whoever comes out with the most kills wins a good amount of XP and ammo and some guns. Reward the orgs who came in 2nd or 3rd place etc with ammo aswell. (Would be placed in to the org storage)

This would basically be an event but wouldnt teleport anyone.

Just an idea hopefully we can see this or some of what i wrote in the future. Thanks for the update.

Reaction score
Nice great to see GangWarsRP is back after all those years (this was an old gamemode which was really epic but shut down)

Status
Not open for further replies.