Update Log - 08/04/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Samuel I mean me asking where splints are is me asking if they are being worked on or when we can expect them considering the suggestion was accepted ages ago. Whether u took my comment as me throwing shade or asking a genuine question is up to you, but I thought it was quite clear what I was asking.

Reaction score
@Samuel Oh yeah my mistake, forgot it’s the flash grenade update first, followed by TFU air strikes update after that

Sam

Reaction score
Product Owner and Scrum Master making an appearance on release day? o_O

Reaction score
please don't say the word scrum, i have ptsd from learning it in school

• Funny
Reactions: Sam
Reaction score
great, they've given the sweaty teenagers something to feel more immersed with. its not like we need more legal jobs or anything like that to break the cops and robbers divide.

Sam

Reaction score
You do like to complain, don't you? Instead of sitting on the forums, trying to find things to complain about, why not create a decent suggestion? That will actually work in the long term, and not some news reporter job that will die after 20 minutes.

It's not like this is the last update ever, is it? So just because there are 100 other important things to do, does not mean this update was unneeded. A PD Computer Update was needed, and has been in the works for years. And as @Collier, @Momo and rest of PD SMT can actually write decent suggestions, with proper documentation. We can add things pretty quickly.

Sam

Reaction score
@Ayjay Good, please be toxic on the forums! We need order on the forums and on the server, and that is your job to fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.