Update Log - 08/04/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
@Madda I saw that!
PX3T0AA.png

Reaction score
what ever happened to farmer job? models exist in the files for tomato plants or whatever it was.

Sam

Reaction score
What do you mean "what ever happened"? If it has been accepted then it is in our backlog. But that does not mean we are currently devleoping it. We have like 5 pages, with accepted suggestions.

If accepted, it will come at somepoint. But then again, there are other plans to allow players to do non drug related stuff to get money, such as missions etc...

Reaction score
yet some more immersion for johnny aged twelve, heavily bullied at school and wanting the urge to get back at people gets some virtual computer on his actual computer?

Sam

Reaction score
@Scatman John Stop complaining like a child, that is denied candy on saturday evening. You can't like all updates, of course we try to create content based on what the community wants, but in the end of the day we have a long backlog.

And as I said above, this is not the last update... nor is it the only update being worked on. And honestly, I don't really care what you specifically think should be a priority only thing I see you do is being an idiot as RC.. I would rather listen to community members such as @Sossa , @Alyt @Inchs etc... that bring up good points, suggestions and that are actually playing, and not being minges.

Thank you

Reaction score
me being a minge is not a valid argument for dismissing that plpd updates should not be focused, especially in a time where the relationship between players and the PLPD is at an all-time low.

Reaction score
@Scatman John you’re literally constantly crying about people younger than you playing a video game, which, yanno, kids do. I suggest a long walk down a short pier to clear your head buddy.

Reaction score
no, what i'm complaining is that the PLPD is overly complicated and doesn't work in the Garry's Mod environment due to the sizing of the server and would more suit the environment of a game specifically engineered towards a realistic simulation i.e ARMA and these updates are being prioritised instead of having updates where jobs that don't involve illegal stuff and shooting each other isn't.

Reaction score
people would rather have more things to do rather than the same things since the server's conception to do because that keeps the server fresh and would help with playerbase retention rather than just here you go, cops and robbers and a delivery driver, and a roadcrew towing guy.

Sam

Reaction score
@Scatman John I am a bit confused here to be honest, are you capable of reading?
And as I said above, this is not the last update... nor is it the only update being worked on
You might ask yourself why this was released first, this is because it was "easy", and not too complicated. As most of the code already existed. It took us less than two days to complete it, including testing.
Now you might ask why I chose to start on something now rather than continuing on other stuff? Answer to this is, it gets boring to code the same things for days, weeks and months... and this is what happened when I finished the org update, I was so sick of coding for perp, and a result of this was a peroid with 0 updates.

Sam

Reaction score
In the end of the day, this is not a paying job. We do this for fun and to get a challenge (sometimes). We are not going to spend countless hours on something we dont find fun/challenging. And I know some will disagree with this, but then again they are not developers are they. We do our best to push content that is needed, we can't satisfy everyone... I already code stuff at work that I don't find fun/challenging, so I am not going to do it on my free time too.

Start making suggestions with a detailed plan of how it should work, use flowcharts etc... then there is a bigger chance that someone will start on it.

Reaction score
ha ha if only i had a bunch of bootlickers following me about then i too would make the same comments and get away with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.