Update Log - 08/05/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
style-logo.png

Just another update that is mainly meant to improve the mechanics and feel of the server.

Melee weapons now use a much better method for detecting whether or not you hit someone. Previously you could only ever hit someone with any melee weapon if you directly looked at them while clicking. Now there's a lot of room for you to hit someone as long as the person you are trying to hit is in the range of the swing of your weapon.

This will also affect fists, as well as their functions such as dragging/pushing, which means it should be much easier pushing someone trying to run away, or dragging someone who is constantly moving.

Since this change will severely improve melee weapons and as a result they might currently be overpowered, so if that is the case we will change the balancing soon.

We also finally added the katana that Xquality made ages ago but never added because we didn't know how to properly implement melee weapons. Because that has changed now we made the katana available ingame.

9EBZEKtqcWaArMcw.jpg

hWoQRi08vttowJf9.png

Have fun slashing people everyone!

Reaction score
u know what this means @Sonzy
get the boys together, I'll supply the baseball bats and meth, you get the gmc van

Reaction score
As dragging is now overpowered aswell, can we get the option to break lose? Yesyes #stopabusiveofficers

Reaction score
As dragging is now overpowered aswell, can we get the option to break lose? Yesyes #stopabusiveofficers
Abusive officers can be dealt with with a supervisor or IA complaint. All you need to do is tell what happened and that's it. Easy, right?

Reaction score
Abusive officers can be dealt with with a supervisor or IA complaint. All you need to do is tell what happened and that's it. Easy, right?
They will side officers side, officers drag and hold you for way too long tbh, it is just pissing everyone off as you are powerless, which isnt realistic

Reaction score
Pretty sure you can’t resist when in cuffs because it’s not too realistic to do so and you have little to no chance of escape. The feature could be said to be in place to stop you putting your freedom at risk, good old rule to feature @Xquality

Reaction score
They will side officers side, officers drag and hold you for way too long tbh, it is just pissing everyone off as you are powerless, which isnt realistic
You shouldnt resist in handcuffs anyways , you're just going to get a heftier sentence or ticket for being impatient and non-compliant, same goes for resisting /me's while cuffed, not allowed.

Reaction score
You shouldnt resist in handcuffs anyways , you're just going to get a heftier sentence or ticket for being impatient and non-compliant, same goes for resisting /me's while cuffed, not allowed.

/me roundhouse kicks officer in the face
/me escapes
/roll 100

Reaction score
While you studied the update log, he studied the blade.
One wise finnish man once said on a Counter-Strike: Source server "Anime lähtee ihmisestä hakkaamalla." Translated to english it means "Anime leaves people by beating"

+rep that random man

Reaction score
Lower ranked are the problem, normal officers or po's hold you for prolonged time for no reason, just because you walk around to stretch your legs(still in sight) or just because they think you did stuff wrong.

Reaction score
Melee system has need an overhaul for a while now, goodjob. Now we just need adjustments to bull-pup rifles and the weapons we CURRENTLY have should be balanced enough. = )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.