Update log - 13/01/2023

Reaction score
msvfaxi-png.16665

Good evening! After @Collier, @Madda, @_Muffin , @Tyla Jai and I went through some suggestions, we decided it was time for some QoL improvements.

Gungame:
  • Changed respawn timer from 10 seconds to 5 seconds
  • Gave all SMGs a rifle compensator and red-dot sight
  • Removed fireworks from deaths
Fishing:
  • Added option to disable notifications
Shop UI:
  • If you leave the Title empty AND click not for sale the item will not have a text above it. Perfect for decoration!
Planters:
  • Any officer can now confiscate drugs they are always illegal anyways
Car spawning:
  • If your car is broken down AND there is 0 roadcrew you can reclaim it at the Garage without the 'Get your car fixed' notification
  • Doubled the Toyota Prius fuel (yes also the ambulance and taxi version, I totally didn't forget this at first)
More changes are expected! Thanks to @Collier For helping me test by murdering me over 30 times.

Reaction score
If you leave the Title empty AND click not for sale the item will not have a text above it. Perfect for decoration!
Will this leave it open for players to pick up? I've already been using this method to drop items next to the register without selling it.

Reaction score
Will this leave it open for players to pick up? I've already been using this method to drop items next to the register without selling it.
No, not for sale and an empty title now just completely removes the text above it. So you can place dolls and guns as decoration without seeing [Not for Sale] Floating above it.

Reaction score
So it turns out you alerted of us a bug, I am currently fixing it but from tomorrow onwards it will only be decoration :)

ind

Reaction score
Ref drugs confiscation, is PLPD Policy/SOPs going to reflect that I wonder? I didn't actually know officers below Corporal couldn't actually confiscate drugs (had never tried)