Update Log 15/08/2024 - PLPD Changes, AFK Property Autosale, Chop Shop Expansion and more

@Sindarin (or any plpd genius) will there be hard limits for officers in TFU gear?

I now imagine TFU numbers will increase so picture the Paralake PD turning into Mexico law enforcement
Yes, the Tier 1 TFU will only be able to take up a certain % of all slots. As for the hard limits, I have no clue atm. But definitely will be more limited by policy.

Also since they will only have heavy gear, it'll give them more of the original SWAT experience we had prior to 2017.

Hello everyone,

I completely forgot to announce an additional feature: Injury Inspection. This feature allows players to inspect injuries on other players in a more interactive and detailed way.

How It Works:​

• Inspecting Injuries:
    • Players can now inspect the injuries of others by having their fists out and pressing E on the player they wish to examine.
  • Detail Levels Based on Job:
    • Medics and Firefighters: These roles will receive more detailed information during their inspections. They can determine whether a wound is fresh, recent, or old, and for gunshot wounds, they can even identify the caliber of bullets used.
    • All Other Players: All other roles will have limited information, only being able to identify the type of injury (e.g., gunshot, stab wound, etc.).
This feature is aimed at reducing the reliance on the /me command, which can often be cumbersome and require cooperation between both parties involved.

BABE WAKE UP A NEW PERPHEADS.COM AN AWESOME GARRYS MOD COMMUNITY UPDATE JUST DROPPED

Awesome jumpsuits, wonder who made them…

If anyone was wondering why TFU apps have been paused and anyone that isn’t awaiting a practicals application is likely to be closed, that is because this lower Tier TFU rank will be a prerequisite to being allowed to apply for full TFU.

If anyone has any more questions, feel free to ask me, my command team or sindarin, some un-finalised details may not be accurately disclosed.

The debris system, injury system and chop shop changes are huge improvements.

Can anyone elaborate on what the Tier 3 TFU will be and the requirements to attain it?

This is a W update and the property auto-sell, that's a genius idea! So whoever suggested that should instantly receive the role of enforcer imo

Edit: Not too sure how the RTU will play out though. I think this minor NERF will see less RTU officers attend to shootouts, you're telling me I have to walk into slums looking like a human traffic cone AND reduced armor? Ouch...

The debris system, injury system and chop shop changes are huge improvements.

Can anyone elaborate on what the Tier 3 TFU will be and the requirements to attain it?
I can elaborate a little bit, but with limited info and obviously it won't be said by any of the staff/dev team.
The T3 TFU will probably have more guns like the AUG, AK (unlikely) and will probably be gained through TFU Quarterly reviews. TFU command review TFU members every 90 days to make sure everything stays up to norm and possibly if they are shown to be showing great leadership in situations, they'll get it.
T3 will probably be instantly unlocked by TFU command.

I can elaborate a little bit, but with limited info and obviously it won't be said by any of the staff/dev team.
The T3 TFU will probably have more guns like the AUG, AK (unlikely) and will probably be gained through TFU Quarterly reviews. TFU command review TFU members every 90 days to make sure everything stays up to norm and possibly if they are shown to be showing great leadership in situations, they'll get it.
T3 will probably be instantly unlocked by TFU command.
Well you got at least 20% right...

From a PD perspective, with the new injury update, if for example a player is killed with a AK47 and when police arrive on scene that weapon has been stored and they try give you a colt or something but you can see from the injury it was AK47 bullets, can you remove it from their storage?

From a PD perspective, with the new injury update, if for example a player is killed with a AK47 and when police arrive on scene that weapon has been stored and they try give you a colt or something but you can see from the injury it was AK47 bullets, can you remove it from their storage?
Yes because that’s enough evidence to show what gun was used to kill the person so you can say that’s not the gun it was this gun if they re fuse you can then go get the gun from storage

Back