Update Log 15/08/2024 - PLPD Changes, AFK Property Autosale, Chop Shop Expansion and more

Can't wait for the pd zerg to expand
All the newplayers applying for t1 tfu is gonna go crazy. Cant wait to see t1 zerg
The plan is they aren’t actually able to fill all the TFU slots. If anything, having lesser equipped, lesser skilled and lesser experienced TFU likely taking up 4 slots makes raiding easier no?

Also:
1723728202917.png

You can set a minimum playtime for all applications you create on PLPD.online.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I completely forgot to announce an additional feature: Injury Inspection. This feature allows players to inspect injuries on other players in a more interactive and detailed way.

How It Works:​

• Inspecting Injuries:
    • Players can now inspect the injuries of others by having their fists out and pressing E on the player they wish to examine.
  • Detail Levels Based on Job:
    • Medics and Firefighters: These roles will receive more detailed information during their inspections. They can determine whether a wound is fresh, recent, or old, and for gunshot wounds, they can even identify the caliber of bullets used.
    • All Other Players: All other roles will have limited information, only being able to identify the type of injury (e.g., gunshot, stab wound, etc.).
This feature is aimed at reducing the reliance on the /me command, which can often be cumbersome and require cooperation between both parties involved.

Does this require a consent prompt? I just imagine people running up to you and touching you up.

I also wouldn't want other players being able to connect me to my crimes when i can resist, especially not government employee

Reactions: GP
Does this require a consent prompt? I just imagine people running up to you and touching you up.

I also wouldn't want other players being able to connect me to my crimes when i can resist, especially not government employee
I was able to check someone as a civilian. So I believe anyone can check.

I really like this new update. Should keep properties used or in a constant rotation for people that actually want to use them. The debris system is neat. It'll be good for police to see whether or not a break-in was attempted, or if someone tried to steal a car.

The injury check system will be immensely helpful to clear up crimes, too. All in all, a very nice update.

Renault when?

Road Crew

Made it less grindy, competitive amongst active workers.
  • Removed Senior Technician Rank. Structure now looks like this:
    • Apprentice
    • Technician
    • (senior was here, now removed)
    • Road Management Officer (can impound illegally parked vehicles without Police authorization).
  • Fixed a bug where impounding did not give any XP.
  • Impound XP is shared between online Road Crew workers.
best part of the update thanks!

Back