Update Log - 24/07/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Friends? Lmao.
Crawl out of Tiny's' ass please.

41 players which is more than our peak playerbase.
84 players which is only a dream these days.
66 players.

Reaction score
@Aquaa sorry to inform you, but its better to have updates that nobody likes instead of no updates smh my head

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
None of these updates encourage people to play as a criminal, encourage roleplay or change the PD significantly. When 3 command members get denied to change the promotion system by the Fuhrer because he disagrees no wonder everyone's resigning including staff.

Deleted member 5920

@Daigestive You're doing exactly what I said in the OP of this thread. Repeating the same thing over and over, make suggestions and the devs can consider them.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Ethan you've been banned too long. When was the last time devs considered suggestions? stop rimming ffs, next you'll be back in Jarheads trying for enforcer.

Me4uQne.png

Deleted member 5920

@Daigestive Are you serious? Like 5 of these are massive updates that Tiny cannot possibly do on his own. I am not rimming him for saying you need to be realistic. Your logic is that if I am not completely ripping Tiny then I must want enforcer? I am simply saying we need to be realistic and constructive.

Literally your rule suggestion is in the wrong part of the forums. https://perpheads.com/forums/rules-discussion.39/

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Been unbanned for a week since he was childish enough to MRDM. Comes back toxic telling me to cry more. The second I make and AR and mug him accuses me of being the toxic one, tryharding. Smh.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Eviction Notice hits the nail on the head. Playerbase has wanted something to encourage more criminals, raids and bases for the past 2 years and more police roleplay. I don't see the police computer additions doing this.Lets assume @Collier is correct and this is only an update me and my friends didn't want.
@Dom_
@Husky
@Ayjay
@nade
@Jamal
@Speedy
@MachineGunO
@Adrish
@Sorle
@CodeMonkey with the aids shit infront of his name
@Bastet
@bobbieross
@John Doe
@JER
@Aquaa
@Creepis
@MAGE
@JRW
@Moon The Goon
@Fusions
@doge
@Jonah
@John Daymon
@NeluDaHunter
@jjjackier
@Legion of Darkness
@glacial
@FatGeorge
@clockwise
@peemnaja
@Phantom
@Atomic
@bobo
@Moon
@Kenty
@Ysauzi

Would probably make 36 players which is higher than the current playerbase. Not listening to these people is probably why a lot of them resigned,lost interest and left. Rather than making updates that you want instead of what the community wants. A city council changing the servers laws will not encourage 20-30 more players to play.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was applying for TFU a while ago, but I quickly realized which direction the server was going to so I dropped it. Also because Aquaa threatened to boot my entire village.

Status
Not open for further replies.