Update Log 25/12/2023 - Merry Christmas

Reaction score
style-logo-dark-christmas.png

Update Log 25/12/2023
Today's update is mostly focused on adding more Christmas items and adding the content for the Christmas presents, but we also have some great news!

New Developers
I'm very glad to be able to announce that two more developers have joined our team.
  • @peeps will be joining us as a modeller and will also help us with some changes for V6.​
  • @Sindarin will be joining us as a PLPD Online V2 developer and will join us as a gamemode developer after PLPD Online V2 it is released.​
I welcome them both to the team and I am already very excited for their future contributions!

Update Log
The update log includes some of the older changes that we added in the past few days without a dedicated post.
  • Added new Christmas Sweaters for A1L, Super, Hayden, SamSN, Tyla, Efan. Big thanks to @Oddy and @Collier for making the textures!​
    • ipOzmLzglhYpQUL4.png

G0gbXkyKFCgE36y6.png

fEnfuVejo7DRAZEY.png

ssFH53q3VcgTXKTV.png

wo2la3uXABdxKox1.png

ozRIiusa8zNOt3H6.png
  • Added new models for propane tanks and fuel cans, thanks to @peeps
    • 3JBFjeJk2xUl5Oog.jpg
  • Added new content for the Christmas present​
    • I will not spoil the contents of the presents here. You will be able to open the presents at 6PM GMT+0.​
    • As is tradition, this years holiday doll is not quite ready yet and will be released in the next few days​
  • You no longer need to look at workbenches while crafting, you only need to be near them.​
  • Significantly improved fireworks and fireworks flares effects​

Merry Christmas!
From the entire Perpheads staff team I want to wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
I hope you are able to enjoy these days both in real life and on the server!

Last edited:
Reaction score
style-logo-dark-christmas.png

Update Log 25/12/2023
Today's update is mostly focused on adding more Christmas items and adding the content for the Christmas presents, but we also have some great news!

New Developers
I'm very glad to be able to announce that two more developers have joined our team.
  • @peeps will be joining us as a modeller and will also help us with some changes for V6.​
  • @Sindarin will be joining us as a PLPD Online V2 developer and will join us as a gamemode developer after PLPD Online V2 it is released.​
I welcome them both to the team and I am already very excited for their future contributions!

Update Log
The update log includes some of the older changes that we added in the past few days without a dedicated post.
  • Added new Christmas Sweaters for A1L, Super, Hayden, SamSN, Tyla, Efan. Big thanks to @Oddy and @Collier for making the textures!​
    • ipOzmLzglhYpQUL4.png

G0gbXkyKFCgE36y6.png

fEnfuVejo7DRAZEY.png

ssFH53q3VcgTXKTV.png

wo2la3uXABdxKox1.png

ozRIiusa8zNOt3H6.png
  • Added new models for propane tanks and fuel cans, thanks to @peeps
    • 3JBFjeJk2xUl5Oog.jpg
  • Added new content for the Christmas present​
    • I will not spoil the contents of the presents here. You will be able to open the presents at 6PM GMT+0.​
    • As is tradition, this years holiday doll is not quite ready yet and will be released in the next few days​
  • You no longer need to look at workbenches while crafting, you only need to be near them.​
  • Significantly improved fireworks and fireworks flares effects​

Merry Christmas!
From the entire Perpheads staff team I want to wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
I hope you are able to enjoy these days both in real life and on the server!
Hayden has the cleanest sweater imo