Update Log - 26/05/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The thing my last org (megalolis) and the 9 man org I was referring to in this post had in common is I knew the entire org pretty well. The organisations I was referring to in this post were ones I joined that had a bunch of people I didn't even know.

Reaction score
You said it yourself, Bigger organisations are 'Shit cluster fucks'. I agree by the way so don't take offence, how did your opinion get changed so heavily? Its to add to Org beef, how do you expect to revive criminal rp if you all team up?

Reaction score
@Slayerduck You are clearly misinformed on staff warnings, 3 strikes regardless of who you are and you are out, fairly simple. Probably best not to slander staff in a post stating they take the fall for our rule breaks when it isn't true in any capacity, maybe add some evidence or backstory to these claims? Sad to see someone like yourself play victim in a situation like this, sad.

Reaction score
@Husky

And I guess you're missing the point.

There's a reason why back in mid 2017 more people were added to Olsen over time. Linda and I joined, then later Dom and then after a while so did you. Rather than bitch about facing too many people (notoriously the jarheads child soldiers), the org simply expanded by taking good players out of other organizations. That is exactly how the issue was solved.

Hard limiting org member counts won't solve anything. The same groups of people will still raid together as they just did, except this time possibly without org chat if they aren't all in the same org, which in return leads to a higher likelihood of active metagaming.

You can't just expect me to kick people from my organization and suddenly go against each other. Some of these people I have known since the very beginning, some have had to prove their loyalty over several months before being invited, how am I just gonna throw them out there like that. Almost everybody in my org is close friends with one another, considering 90% of our member list has been the same since around November last year.

I don't see how numbers cause an issue, nor how they ever did. Hell I remember back in late 2016 when The Avito was what you would now consider a "huge zerg", and it was the time of our lives for me and speedy as we would just try to raid them as 2-3 people, because it was a challenge and something fun to do rather than the ordinary organization war where one side bends over after a week. In fact it wasn't until after the start of 2018 that people started blaming things on "zergs", I can't help but notice that this stems from a distaste to losing to those type of orgs.

Reaction score
@Husky because at the time every "Big" org I was in was a cluster fuck of people snaking each other out and similar activities. Maybe I should have just found better orgs at the time. After joining big orgs like @Aquaa 's org my opinion changed.

Reaction score
won't the bigger orgs split up and then become allied? or just branch out
example: "very big org" has 16 members they can just make "very big org v2" and 8 members from "very big org" transfers over to "very big org v2"

Reaction score
Currently, the in-game mechanic is that people can't access organisation storage until they have 15 members >. From what I've heard, they're going to introduce a rule or something like that to prevent other organisations teaming up with each other and involving themselves in shit.

Deleted member 5920

*Asks for change*

*Changes that aren't even permanent are made*

"Why are you changing this???????11111"

I'd rather see a change be made and not work than nothing be changed and the server stagnating.

Status
Not open for further replies.