Update Log - 26/09/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Nope, only the cars that CPL+ spawn in have shotguns in them i’m sure.

Yes but since there is no policy stating i cant give my normal equipment to other officers cant i just spawn a car and let em have my shotgun?

Reaction score
Yes but since there is no policy stating i cant give my normal equipment to other officers cant i just spawn a car and let em have my shotgun?

Someone needs to read through the policies...

2.5 The shotgun may only ever be used by officers ranked Corporal or above.

Policy Use of the Remington Shotgun. It's even under General Policies..

Reaction score
Someone needs to read through the policies...

2.5 The shotgun may only ever be used by officers ranked Corporal or above.

Policy Use of the Remington Shotgun. It's even under General Policies..

Thanks , hadnt seen that : )

Reaction score
[Israelis will rate dumb because they don’t know what a fucking ‘dumb’ means.]

Please no.
if you wanted to be cop that bad you'd just use your mic

I don’t want brainless dummies running around on duty not giving me information and taking a lifetime to type out shit mid shootout.
remove the mic policy yes
Mic policy has more too it and it’s intended to help yourself and other officers in terms of communication. Removing the mic policy will give the PD more problems on top of their heads just like the un whitelisted 80% of officers running around and giving no fucks.

Reaction score
All policy can be broken if there is a justifiable reason but that situation sounds rather unlikely.

Like jimmy said. As long as you can articulate it using another policy or law. The law would in all situations obviously be over policy.

F.ex 2.1

Reaction score
If I'm say, out of ammo for my bersweatta, and the sgt is dead but his shotgun is in the car, can I... 'borrow' it?

Law might outrank police policies but both are outranked by the rules of the server so under rule 3.6 NOT taking the shotgun is a breach of server rules

Status
Not open for further replies.