This is an update that @StephenPuffs and @Fredy have been working on for a while, although few gameplay elements were changed, a very intricate day/night cycle has been introduced. A few other things are included in this update.
What we've done:
- Realistic day/night cycle (longer days during summer, longer nights during winter)
- Visible moon with phases.
- Solar system model
- Emote wheel with selectable acts
- All car sounds have been levelled due to being too loud (thanks to @Bolli, if there are any missing or broken sounds submit a bug request or contact @Bolli)
- Lighting has been improved generally
- Weather effects have temporarily been removed (will be included in future update)
What were you expecting here? Press R in a car duh.
We hope you like this update (despite it not being the biggest), but we will see you again soon for our big changes to organisations!
Thanks to @Carrot for lots of testing!
@TinySlayer has added a bug fixing update, along with a few other things. Thanks to @Mallard for testing.
- Added new modes to SWAT Van Showdown
- Added the normal acts to the Act Wheel
- Added property name to house alarm text alerts
- Added a cooldown for players joining organisations
- Fixed guns on back not being visible after being dropped by a physgun
- Fixed being able to see the gun on your back when you're in a car
- Fixed meth with the new weather system
Last edited by a moderator: