Updated Car Spreadsheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,
I have started working on this a long time back (15 augustus 2017) but never finished it. This was because of the fact I wasn't able to obtain the speed stats. Back then I contacted @D3V for the information since he had them however he didn't had the speeds at the time. That was the only thing I was missing from the spreadsheet since I had all the other information. (This was before he uploaded his great utility tho.)

I finally decided to finish the other bits because I missed mages spreadsheet because I was using it all the time and also because I want to get a new car and wanted a spreadsheet to look at of all the cars so you can see what you're spending your money on etc. So I've decided to update it and now its here.

I am open to suggestions so feel free to leave them.
Also the colour layout currently is not the best in my opinion if you have an idea leave it please thanks.
If you see any mistakes or bugs please pm me or something.

What does this spreadsheet include?

• All vehicles (Except Mazda Furai and Ford Raptor)
  • Prices of, Vehicles (with tax and without) , Test drive price , Upgrade prices , Tier 1 and fully wrecked prices.
  • Speeds
  • Seats and Trunk slots.
The more a color is towards the color red it means the higher the value is in that particular cell. The more the color is towards green it means the lower the value.

I want to thank ,
@Knoxy82
@atomic_wizard
@Jay

@Glacial_Subzero
@D3V
@Mage
@Rhys :)

Click this for the spreadsheet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this, this will help loads of people such as my self when it comes to saving for cars. I Appreciate It.

Reaction score
This is rather helpful.
Yee, I still want to get the upgraded car speeds but to my knowledge no way of obtaining those beside doing it manually with every single car.
Could do so , but ofc not on the main server

Status
Not open for further replies.