PERPHEAD Cars and Top Speeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,

So i've been working on this for a while when I can. It's the standard speadsheet for the cars but it has a few of the cars stock top speeds. Feel free to use it and if you would like to add the top speeds for any of the other cars that are not on there then reply below, and I will add them for you.

Keep in mind that the top speeds of the cars are STOCK, that means they have no speed upgrades on them. If you would like to submit top speeds then they should also be the STOCK speeds.

Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...M3Va0W8uuRqxoZrMpa6aAmT8E/edit#gid=1355306082

Cheers,
Danny Donowitz

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey, Danny.

Perhaps you could let me edit this spreadsheet for you? I am familiar with many of the top speeds of vehicles in higher ranged prices. I also know the top speed when upgraded, etc. Give me a shout if you want some help.

Reaction score
This really isn't very accurate due to the in game speedo being slightly wrong, I used to have access to the perp vehicle spreadsheet that Stephen uses to track all the stats for the vehicles, it's pointless having this because the main thing is the acceleration of the vehicle as you don't get up to top speed very often anyway and I doubt you will be able to record the acceleration accurately.

Reaction score
Yes Stephen and I made a magical spread sheet back in the day that contains all the info about every car. It even has acceleration speeds in seconds for each upgrade. Send me $100 and I'll leak :))))

Status
Not open for further replies.