Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Allen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Shitboxofasociety
Your Roleplay Name: Zapp Sicko
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23026295

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Admin said i communicated with someone i didnt know existed..

Why should this appeal be considered?: Admin punished both of us becouse he felt that it made most sense.. i didnt know i was killed by a delivery driver.. i didnt know someone killed the driver and had no idea the actions of the other guy.. i had been on the server for a very short amount of time and most of that time was spend on trying to use the phone, monorail and getting to the apartment that i died outside of.. The only player i knew on the server at that time was a player: Oliver and he wasnt involved in anything..

You guys can gladly perma ban the other guy, that would make me happy for once, i cant make the guy shut up and cant get away from him..

Additional Information: Allen(admin) said the situation only could have happened if what the other guy said was true, the admin sounded young, maybe some unexperienced in life?

Last edited:
Reaction score
You claim that you didn't know that he existed, but after being revived you returned to the apartment that you were sharing together along with a third player?

I'd love to hear any theories you might have on how a person you were sharing an apartment with would know to immediately pull a baseball bat out of his storage and go to where you died to kill the person that killed you.

@NIKLO I'd also love your input on this situation if you have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.