Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Samジ
Your Roleplay Name: Sam Arnolds
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97474497

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User took out a hammer and assaulted a police officer for no beneficial reason.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because I didn't even touch a hammer the whole day so I have been warned instead of someone else and due to this warning i got a 3 day ban

I don't really know why this dispute has to be 250 words as all i need to say is i didn't do this so im just waffling here but i hope whoever reads this has an amazing day

Additional Information: Logs should show that I did nothing

Reaction score
As Ellie Outranks Dom, if she wants to take action on a situation that was handled already she may do so, such as if she feels as though Dom didn’t issue a fair enough outcome of the situation, or in the more likely scenario, didn’t know Dom had reviewed this due to no infraction being given and acted on the witnessed rulebreak. Either way, this doesn’t make the validity of the warning any less. Senior staff have in recent history intervened on punishments issued and extended them and I consider this no different to that.

For the purpose of the dispute, please reiterate your reason for attacking the Officer, And how that benefitted you over not doing so.

Last edited:
Reaction score

No explanation was given for these actions.

As far as we're concerned, the warning is valid.

Reviewed with @Aquaa and @A1L

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.