Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mina
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Waterbubble
Your Roleplay Name: Chris OytoiKa
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125594896

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.29

Why should this appeal be considered?: since the people did not withness me. and only word got on the street. Therefore i changed it. it says in the rule:

3.29 Recognising Players
**Players may only recognise and/or describe another player if they have seen a reasonable amount of their face;** this rule is generally based on whether or not a player has had an opportunity to see another player’s face. Typically, players should base whether or not they should be able to remember a player based on whether or not they actually remember the player’s In-Character name (the name that ‘floats’ above the player's heads). This means that players can change their clothes, for example, and still potentially be recognised by someone. Furthermore, players may not change their facial features or name whilst in direct pursuit by other players. This includes (but is not limited to) being warranted by police.

this rule is generally based on whether or not a player has had an opportunity to see another player’s face.

in this case they warent near and they have not see my face. I dont think its an fault of mina but meybe didnt understand what i ment in linked pos: I also dug up the files i was missing and noticed this:
https://youtu.be/uV-46JfUKao

Reaction score

There is an operative word here which you have failed to consider:
Furthermore, players may not change their facial features or name whilst in direct pursuit by other players.
You knew that you were being followed by them, and that in itself constitutes knowledge of a direct pursuit. The word "furthermore" shows that direct pursuit does not directly correlate to whether they saw your face. They had heard your voice and knew who you were and thus they were directly pursuing you, which is sufficient. This was explained by the Enforcer, Senior Moderator and Administrator dealing with it at the time. Changing your name is subsequently not allowed and as such the warning will remain on-record. You should make more effort in the future to find out the exact position and whether a roleplay situation is still on-going before doing something like this.

Reviewed with @Collier and @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.