Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: bmo
Your Roleplay Name: Zak Bryne
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:464072207

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: warned for 3.4 running at gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: so in the clip you can clearly see i didn't see him holding me at gunpoint. i told the staff this but he still gave me the punishments. if i knew i was being held under gunpoint i wouldn't have run. also in the warn it says the guy was a raider wich he was not because what raider puts his own coke in someone elses appartement?? it was cearly his own appartement

Reaction score

Please upload your own POV of the situation to dispute the fact that you didn't see the gunpoint. Additionally, why are you stealing the cocaine when the guy is right there with a rifle?

Reaction score
for dealing staff:

Hey mate, you decided to steal drugs off someone which was transporting drugs from a raid whilst he was visibly armed. You didn't even gain anything from stealing the drugs as shown in logs
bmoZak BryneSTEAM_0:0:464072207Harvested 0 Coca and 0 Coca seeds from a planter belonging to The Gang Weed ManOct 17, 2023 3:13:06 PM
bmoZak BryneSTEAM_0:0:464072207Harvested 0 Coca and 0 Coca seeds from a planter belonging to The Gang Weed ManOct 17, 2023 3:13:05 PM
bmoZak BryneSTEAM_0:0:464072207Harvested 0 Coca and 0 Coca seeds from a planter belonging to The Gang Weed ManOct 17, 2023 3:13:04 PM
bmoZak BryneSTEAM_0:0:464072207Harvested 0 Coca and 0 Coca seeds from a planter belonging to The Gang Weed ManOct 17, 2023 3:13:03 PM
bmoZak BryneSTEAM_0:0:464072207Harvested 0 Coca and 0 Coca seeds from a planter belonging to The Gang Weed ManOct 17, 2023 3:13:02 PM

You then decided to run away when you had no reasonable chance of escape and was gunned down. Just because you didnt't look ban doesnt make it okay to assume you aint gun pointed, no one is just gonna let you interfere with their raid and steal shit and get away with it

Bmo

Reaction score
it doesn't matter if he has a gun on his back i decided to steal his planter drugs and ran i didn't see him hold me at gunpoint and when he killed me i had accepted the death i know that i didn't gain anything and how should i know he was raiding you telling me this now doesn't mean anything and this isn't the case of me just not looking i did not not look on purpose i decided to steal and then decided to run straightaway this isn't the case of me avoiding his gunpoint i just didn't know he was holding me at gunpoint i didn't even notice the gun on his back i saw the planter with coke and i did what i wanted to do its not like i thought it trough either

Reaction score
You warning reason is actually "3.4 - User stole drugs in front of a raider that weren't even ready yet and then decided to run from direct gunpoint resulting in his immediate death."

Are you disputing the fact that you stole drugs directly in front of the armed player? Are you claiming that you weren't aware of the armed individual's presence? In this case, you broke 3.4 by putting your life at risk when you made the decision to steal the drugs directly in front of the armed player.

Bmo

Reaction score
i stole drugs infront of him i didn't notice his gun + i didn't see him gunpointing me all i saw was the drugs that i stole thats it after i stole it i ran straight away just look at the clip??

Reaction score

You can clearly see in the evidence you harvested drugs directly in front of a visibly armed raider and it would be obvious that they would shoot you for this. In regards to the "direct gunpoint" I will edit the reason for the warning as you weren't aware you were under gunpoint from what I can see in the video. The 3.4 violation still stands though so the warning will not be removed.
Reviewed with @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.