Warrant Notification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main idea: When you press E on the PD npc when warranted you are unable to leave for x amount of time

Description: Currently if you press E on the PD npc it will inform you that your wanted and send a notice to all officers. Realistically the NPC would detain or gunpoint you until additional officers arrived so to stop people abusing the NPC and sprinting off make sure they have to stay for a bit. I understand you could just report them but it seems a bit petty to report someone so why not just stop them doing it at all.

Pros:
Won’t get baited out by wanted people
No breaking 3.4
Ez catching

Cons:
Could cause issues if no cops are on (folk getting stuck)

Reaction score
I like my "closing doors" idea better, which I stated on the other topic. Because being frozen in place is a bitch.

Reaction score
I also support the closing doors idea. Not a notification or automatic handcuff.
aid8743193-v4-728px-Make-a-Bee-Trap-Step-5.jpg

Reaction score
maby when you press E on the NPC the door will close and the officers will get informed that there is a warranted person there

Reaction score
maby when you press E on the NPC the door will close and the officers will get informed that there is a warranted person there
This could be a good idea but I can see a few issues with that such as random kids getting stuck and there being no cops

Reaction score
No you dummy. The doors would open after 30s closed. Or they wouldn't close in the case of no cops.

Doors closing, we're forgetting the fact of how many people may stay inside, a lot of afk people are there as other persons might be there

Reaction score
Doors closing, we're forgetting the fact of how many people may stay inside, a lot of afk people are there as other persons might be there
Too bad for those people. They shouldn't be AFK inside of the PD in the first place. Still, the doors should auto open after a period of time.

Reaction score
Or it could put you in the holding cell to wait for officers to come and get you. Either way it’s a good idea and should be added.

Reaction score
Honestly, with every comment i've seen so far, they all are basically the same thing, either way, they can always just code that if there are no police officers on duty, that it doesn't do anything, if so, i think the best idea is simply placing them in cuffs, and placing them in the holding cell, this way, there will be no cons, and to be extremely honest, only pros.

Reaction score
How would this work though realistically?

Lets say im recognised by a cop inside a PD, reason why im inside doesn't really matter. If the cops recognises me and presses an alarm, it would take the doors longer to fully close and lock than it would take me to yeet the fuck out a PD, like the doors inside the PD are paperthin, besides this, it would seriously endanger civilians because if you're wanted you can take someone hostage to get out of there.

Reaction score
Or it could put you in the holding cell to wait for officers to come and get you. Either way it’s a good idea and should be added.
That, in some cases, could be awful. If all officers on duty are, say, in an incident or dead the warranted person would most likely be forgotten in the holding cell for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.