Being able to disarm police officers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea:
Allowing police officers to drop weapons and radio equipment, as well as allow it to be taken by civilians who zip tie an officer.

Police equipment taken by civilians will be “destroyed“ instead of kept by them. Pressing E on the item will destroy it.

An officer pressing E on a service pistol that isn’t theirs will return it to the PD armoury, an officer pressing E on their own dropped equipment will result in them picking it up again.

Why should this be added? (pros):
- Enforces roleplay actions, such as taking guns and radios off them by ensuring the officer physically does not have access to them. This stops cops doing dumb shit like “/me finds spare radio in toilet” or going to their car to retrieve a spare gun and radio, which they did not physically store in the car.
- Less reports for actions listed above
- Makes sense

What negatives could this have? (cons):
- Misuse (which would be against policy).
- Significant dev work.​

Reaction score
Yes this stops police officers from ignoring /me commands by accident too! I had my radio taken once and I totally forgot about it in a few minutes!

Reaction score
This stops cops doing dumb shit like “/me finds spare radio in toilet”
*cough*
8sPjYMJ.png

Anyway, I do think this is a great idea to avoid users breaking rules, and like @Lelios1 said, I've encountered a lot of people, and I've probably done it myself, that have done something accidentally because they forgot or just missed something that was going on and will help prevent this as well and overall make situations like this much smoother and would overall be a nice feature to have

Sam

Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.