Wassup!

Reaction score
I'm back (for good this time),

I used to play on and off back in 2017.
I'm sure nobody really remembers me all to well as I didn't really make much of an impact but...
I aim to change that!
I'm on my way to become one of the most prolific Paralake residents by procuring the most profitable GFX imaginable, I'd love to your business thrive!
With that being said, I'm happy to be back and getting my slice of the pie through ***legal*** means.
Hopefully I can meet some new people and share my somewhat illicit stories :nailbiting:

P.S Monolith was dry asf

Reaction score
P.S Monolith was dry asf
I promise you, as soon as you reach player level 326, the real game begins!!!! So get chopping those trees!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!1!1!1!111

Welcome to perp, win a super car with your free spins and play whatever job you want on your first day.

Reaction score
American, I checked the french one out a bit considering I'm learning to speak french atm, but I wasn't really that prolific on either tbh
weird, maybe you just played at a different time as me i never noticed you

Reaction score
I promise you, as soon as you reach player level 326, the real game begins!!!! So get chopping those trees!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!1!1!1!111

Welcome to perp, win a super car with your free spins and play whatever job you want on your first day.
This is clearly a joke, however I would like to inform you there are some dummies like me who maxed wood cutting