Watches

Reaction score
Topic: Wrist Watches

Short explanation (in notes):
- Being able to buy watches from Jennifer's
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): This should be added because why not? Watches are beautiful, why not have them as a accessory? I don't really know, it just looks nice and would be a great way to customize your character even more.

Original-EA-GA-Armani-AR5857-Gold-Quartz-Men-Elegant-watch-with-original-box-certificate-Freeshipping-DHL1.jpg

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
This would be rather nice to have, and as @John Daymon said it would be cool if they acted like clocks. A few problems could occur though, like modeling, possible model clipping etc. Overall, I would love to see watches added.

Reaction score
I would love this, I had the idea in the last few days but never got to suggesting it. It should also show the time on the top-right of your screen or on the top.

+Support

Reaction score
Have you looked at your wrist in game recently? There is hardly any exposed skin until it is the hand itself so a watch wouldn't even show at all. While this may change over the course of the next year if we can do everything we hope to at this point, right now I'm uncertain how you would see this working or displaying properly with the long sleeve shirt being what it is.

Reaction score
What Stephen said. If we can do everything we hope to do and it all plays out nicely we might have a few tricks up our sleeves.

Reaction score
Maybe instead of a visible accessory; an item that displays time on a corner of your screen. +Support