Waypo Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Name: Darius Benson
Firearms Level:125
Money in Bank:337k
Estimated Asset worth in Inventory: 200k
Have you signed up to the Waypo.shop website? Yesss... i think. i was a member when brinch owned it before so maybe it still saved?
Why would you like to join Waypo? With the new crafting system and all of that, making weapons will be easier and not time wasting anymore. And maybe you guys in need of more experienced gun crafters?

Reaction score
Name:Alex Cooper
Firearms Level:1/125 (ill upgrade it soon)
Money in Bank:45000 (spent all of my money on r34 and rifle marksmanship im new)
Estimated Asset worth in Inventory:no idea
Have you signed up to the Waypo.shop website?:Yes
Why would you like to join Waypo?: I want to start a journey of crafting and i think thats a good way to start it since the org is focusing on crafting, and i got some friends in waypo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Piz

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Name:Alex Cooper
Firearms Level:1/125 (ill upgrade it soon)
Money in Bank:45000 (spent all of my money on r34 and rifle marksmanship im new)
Estimated Asset worth in Inventory:no idea
Have you signed up to the Waypo.shop website?:Yes
Why would you like to join Waypo?: I want to start a journey of crafting and i think thats a good way to start it since the org is focusing on crafting, and i got some friends in waypo.
Denied, btec full-time cop.

Reaction score
OMPqfHT.png

Tired of the mass produced rubbish Waypo is spewing out?
Want traditional, hand-crafted products from a business that, instead of relying on slave labour @Synatec, relies on hard working Paralakers who enjoy their trade?
Looking for products sold by a friendly face, instead of thugs, gangsters, and serial killers @Daigestive?

Buy from Edwin's.
Find us at bazaar shop 5.
T&C's apply.
p.s waypo organization page is not open for further replies hence why I'm posting here.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
OMPqfHT.png

Want traditional, hand-crafted products from a business that, instead of relying on slave labour @Synatec, relies on hard working Paralakers who enjoy their trade?
Looking for products sold by a friendly face, instead of thugs, gangsters, and serial killers @Daigestive?

Buy from Edwin's.
T&C's apply.
p.s waypo organization page is not open for further replies hence why I'm posting here.
ur on the list now

Reaction score
OMPqfHT.png

Buy from Edwin's.
T&C's apply.
You still need to complete 2 supply orders Mr Wayne. Dont make me get out the whip

Reaction score
Name:Aayan Salahuddin
Firearms Level:40, will go up over the next few days though
Money in Bank: 3 Million
Estimated Asset worth in Inventory: 500k
Have you signed up to the Waypo.shop website? Yeah
Why would you like to join Waypo?
I want to join an organisation that has active members such as waypo. My main reason is to get my firearms level up whilst earning money at the same time. I also have quite a few friends within waypo and I'd like to join them!

Reaction score
Name: Johnathon Bad
Firearms Level: 101
Money in Bank:
Estimated Asset worth in Inventory:
Have you signed up to the Waypo.shop website?:
Yeah
Right now I'm doing PHP and JavaScript at college as per my course, and as such I'd like to help develop Waypo with Henk as well. I would also like to do crafting for the company as well since I actually enjoy crafting, and that might be a strong-suit for me in there.

Reaction score
Name: Johnathon Bad
Firearms Level: 101
Money in Bank: 233k
Estimated Asset worth in Inventory: 200k
Have you signed up to the Waypo.shop website?: Yeah
Why would you like to join Waypo? Right now I'm doing PHP and JavaScript at college as per my course, and as such I'd like to help develop Waypo with Henk as well. I would also like to do crafting for the company as well since I actually enjoy crafting, and that might be a strong-suit for me in there.
Accepted

Reactions: Piz
Reaction score
Name:Aayan Salahuddin
Firearms Level:40, will go up over the next few days though
Money in Bank: 3 Million
Estimated Asset worth in Inventory: 500k
Have you signed up to the Waypo.shop website? Yeah
I want to join an organisation that has active members such as waypo. My main reason is to get my firearms level up whilst earning money at the same time. I also have quite a few friends within waypo and I'd like to join them!
Accepted, Welcome to Waypo!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.