Waypo Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Messages
3,701
Reaction score
7,998
Points
395
Location
Palestine
VLe1Lw3YfzMrNs8yfFtC1aFABv6_-0yHeaRFkocNkYNDaMCUvitnQGmi_7X7rwEXU6BM-cspPJ6qp3KM4AGKAYzYtQ3PJYdeVpQoSMgrC7kJ7cU1Xqoi9aBclm-ep75mD8jo5vDT

Our objective is to become the main supplier of Paralake City​

General Information
This is where you are able to apply to become an employee for the Waypo.shop website.

What duties do our employees have?
A Waypo employee claims orders from Waypo's customers, crafts and delivers the products with great customer sevice.

How do I Apply?
Fill in the Application Template and post it in this thread for it to be reviewed.



Application Template:-
Name:
Firearms Level:
Money in Bank:
Estimated Asset worth in Inventory:
Have you signed up to the Waypo.shop website?
Why would you like to join Waypo?
 
Last edited:
Name: Henk
Firearms Level: 59
Money in Bank:
450000
Estimated Asset worth in Inventory:
no clue
Have you signed up to the Waypo.shop website?
I did
Why would you like to join Waypo?
I always had a interest in this interesting project, I really like to join and help building this awesome project!
 
Name: Bonny Bealin / Janice McGlinchy
Firearms Level: 125
Money in Bank:
$1,140,480
Estimated Asset worth in Inventory:
Not too sure, Can screenshot if you want
Have you signed up to the Waypo.shop website?
I have
Why would you like to join Waypo?
I was in waypo just before it closed and I loved it, I would like to get back in and help out crafting and distributing again!
 
Name: Kenty Inagawa

Firearms Level: 1

Money in Bank:

60K+

Estimated Asset worth in Inventory:

200K

Have you signed up to the Waypo.shop website?

Not yet

Why would you like to join Waypo?

I wanted to be on more of a security side if that’s available, I’m not too keen on crafting, I want to be apart of something again and get involved more.
 
We only have applications for the crafting role offered atm as we are not making an in-game organisation.
 
Name: Aquaa / Trayvon Tay
Firearms Level: 70 I believe
Money in Bank: About $950,000
Estimated Asset worth in Inventory: $1,000,000 or more
Have you signed up to the Waypo.shop website?: I should have it from last time waypo was a thing.
Why would you like to join Waypo?: I’d like to join Waypo because I would love to dedicate more time to crafting weaponry and ammunition having previously been a part of Waypo under @Brinch ’s leadership as the Head of Security.
 
Name: John Magnets
Firearms Level: 125
Money in Bank:
300k-ish (most of it is either assets/crafting materials or not yet liquefied aka bagged)
Estimated Asset worth in Inventory:
over 2 million Mainly rifles, ammo and remotes&nades
Have you signed up to the Waypo.shop website?
yep
Why would you like to join Waypo?
Cause I am already crafting tons of stuff and I would love to make money and I already crafted under ur command previously
 
Pending - increase your activity and I'll look at again in a week.
 
Name: FatGeorge
Firearms Level: 125
Money in Bank: like 60k
Estimated Asset worth in Inventory: about 300k (estimated) gun value about 600-800k full inventory
Have you signed up to the Waypo.shop website? yes
Why would you like to join Waypo?
I wanted to join it when it originally was in play but didnt have a positive relationship with some of the staff, but now it has restarted i feel i have a better chance of getting in. I want to join as i know people in the team who are friends of mine and also it would be useful to make some more cash on the side.
 
Name: Marc Harvey
Firearms Level: 125
Money in Bank:
1.000.000
Estimated Asset worth in Inventory:
Like 2mil
Have you signed up to the Waypo.shop website?
Yes
Why would you like to join Waypo?
Because i have previous experience with this project and i know how everything works
 
Name: Smith and Cook Gunsmiths represented by Humprey Smithson
Firearms Level: 2 employees with 125 firearms
Money in Bank:
30k
Estimated Asset worth in Inventory:
500k
Have you signed up to the Waypo.shop website?
yes
Why would you like to join Waypo?
because we make guns and you sell guns
 
Name: John Dempsey
Firearms Level: 72
Money in Bank: 200k
Estimated Asset worth in Inventory: <1M but greater than 600k
Have you signed up to the Waypo.shop website? I have
Why would you like to join Waypo?
I would just like the opportunity to help out with crafting, and whatever else is needed. I have been on the server for a long time, and I would like to help out. It's been multiple years since I joined any sort of organization, let alone applied for one. I am pretty active on most days, and would like to do something to occupy my time and help me skill up as well as get to know more people around.
 
Name: Johnny Won-ton
Firearms Level: 125
Money in Bank: 1.1 mil
Estimated Asset worth in Inventory: 800k?
Have you signed up to the Waypo.shop website? Yes
Why would you like to join Waypo?
(edited)
Most of my time in server was free time, I have nothing to do.
I'd like to crafting guns and sell it cheap for people that looking for firearms that cheap and I like to service people.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top