Weapon cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Cases for weapons, when you're transporting them

Short explanation (in notes):
- You can put your gun in a case when transporting
- (Maybe) If you die, you don't lose your weapon or the case needs to be lockpicked
- Stop the misunderstandings with the police, about transporting or not...

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
So both as a citizen and an officer, the whole thing about the legal transportation of firearms, is a very subjective term. Sometimes your firearms gets confiscated because the officer doesn't believe you, and other times you are the one that confiscates the weapon from a maybe innocent guy.
If you could carry your firearms in a case, and then it took the same time to get out, as when you're equipting your gun from a storage box.
It would add more realism to the server, and maybe stop people from murdering others just to get a new gun

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
This is kinda already added with the use of craftable chests. These can only be placed down close to a stationary chest, and can contain several weapons at once.

Reaction score
I love this idea, also when someone has their weapon in the case, their character should be holding a suitcase like you can on hl2rp. and you can only transport 1 gun at a time

Reaction score
You're saying that sometimes your weapon gets confiscated because they dont believe you, if this is one of the reasons for this to be added then obviously people are going to use it as an excuse and officers will still confiscate the weapon.

Reaction score
I have to agree with Daymon here. If the idea is to be able to transport firearms then what's stopping them from 'transporting' from a base to the place they want to raid? It works the same way to be honest, just one method means you don't see the physical firearm.

Reaction score
Don't really see the point in this to be fair, just use your trunk? Park up by subs storage take your weapon to storage, easy.

Reaction score
The sheer fact that the weapon is being transported in a portable compartment really has no significance at all. If a police officer sees you with a case it is no guarantee to him that you are transporting it, you may very well be taking it to a raid. Implenting this would be quite redundant, really. Also, I've never had any problems with misunderstandings with cops, whenever they confiscated my weapon I was actually lying about transporting it, and everytime I was transporting it there had been no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.