Reaction score
SMG Tier list.png
Rifletierlistimo.png

Heres my tier list, with the following factors taken into account:

- Magazine capacity
- Cost to refill the magazine to full
- Cost of crafting
- If it requires a compensator to be useful
- If it requires other attachments to be useful.
- Damage
- Fire rate
- Controllability

SMGs:
I put the MP7 down low because at this point its just a Mac 11 with slightly less recoil and damage with mags that cost twice the cost of the mac 11.
I put MP5K down at C tier because its the only concealed SMG Currently that does not have an option for a large capacity magazine.
I put the UMP in S Tier because its damage is insane and even holds up against heavy TFU Armour. It also does not need a compensator as it has controllable recoil.
I Put the MP5A4 in S tier because it has an incredible rate of fire with controllable recoil without a compensator. It has incredible DPS Too.
I Put the MP5/10 in S tier because its essentially the same as the MP5A4 with a minuscule difference in fire rate, recoil, etc. But does more damage than the MP5A4.

Rifles:
The FN Scar L is an S tier weapon in my opinion solely due to it having next to no recoil, really good accuracy at long range, and despite having a low rate of fire which could deter it in CQB significantly, its low recoil allows you to constantly keep shots on target, even without a compensator.
The AK47 is an S tier weapon, but only with a 101 stock. Putting any other stock on it would kick it down to A tier. It has a decent rate of fire and high damage with recoil that is in my experience somewhat easy to control.
Steyr AUG A3 has a lot of recoil without a comp, however, the recoil is solely upwards, allowing you to just pull down on your mouse to control it. It is A tier thanks to its high rate of fire, predictable recoil pattern, and its general accuracy in medium range shooting.
The AK101 is A tier, It would be S tier if not for its recent accidental nerf with the fire rate.
I put the Famas in B tier because it needs a compensator to reach its full potential and power. Without a compensator it has annoying diagonal recoil.

That is all, any guns I didn't mention feel free to ask why :)