• Maybe, as long as some issues are solved

Votes: 40 48.8%
  • Definitely not

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • I don't mind

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
If rain were to be reintroduced, which I quite like as an effect, I beg we get a volume slider for it with the ability to have it at 0 if we please.
Yes, let people customize it however they want, I just think rain makes it aesthetically pleasing and it shouldn't get completely removed over noise which can easily be reduced

Reaction score
If rain were to be reintroduced, which I quite like as an effect, I beg we get a volume slider for it with the ability to have it at 0 if we please.
I'd prefer not to be able to mute it outright, as having it mask other sounds by drowning them out would make for an interesting shakeup, especially when listening for telltale sounds like grenade spoons, bobby pins, etc. is such a large component of combat during raids and whatnot.

Reaction score
I'd prefer not to be able to mute it outright, as having it mask other sounds by drowning them out would make for an interesting shakeup, especially when listening for telltale sounds like grenade spoons, bobby pins, etc. is such a large component of combat during raids and whatnot.
True, and we also have a weather app so it's not like rain is annoying and unpredictable, you know when it will come and maybe can plan accordingly. I don't think we should remove features because they make shooting harder.