Well I give up

Reaction score
Toxicity ✔
Everyone cares more about frag movies and having a "good KD" than RP ✔
What little org wars remain are settled in ARs ✔
Marksmanship is still in the game ✔
The Devs have turned into the TF2Team ✔
Everyone just zergs or memes around ✔

I'm just too nostalgic to play now, knowing that the Golden Age is never going to come back and people are just too content with the lousy status-quo of today. I'm likely going to move on to Monolith with @Hoblit. Like I made a report to the admins asking for help getting started and one came in seconds later and introduced me to many of the mechanics of the server and even invited me to his org.

But now that I mentioned monolith you guys are probably going to go there to attack it like other communities.

Take care.​

Reaction score
Toxicity ✔
Everyone cares more about frag movies and having a "good KD" than RP ✔
What little org wars remain are settled in ARs ✔
Marksmanship is still in the game ✔
The Devs have turned into the TF2Team ✔
Everyone just zergs or memes around ✔

agreed just put my resignation in

Reaction score
you haven't been active for a long time so why bother giving up when you don't even play the server in the first place.

thank u for stating the obvious ✔
can't wait for you to come back if we ever actually receive and update just for you to moan about the same shit again ✔

bye

Reaction score
Tough luck, within a week of anyone trying to leave perp on the grounds of "I'm bored" an update is released and they all come back

Reaction score
MEMBER WHEN PERP WAS GOOD
MEMBER WHEN THINGS WERENT HOW THEY WERE TODAY
MEMBER CHEWBACCA

Typical "IM AN OLD PLAYER AND THE GAME IS NOT THE SAME AS IT WAS 3 YEARS AGO I DESERVE RESPECT AS AN OLD PLAYER AND I AM MAKING AN EMOTIONAL LEAVING POST TO PROVE HOW DIFFERENT THINGS ARE" post. Cya l8r

Reaction score
I kinda agree with what you said, but then again it was inevitable that the community would go this direction if there wasn't preemptive actions taken, maybe it's a shame to see it in this state so quick but you just have to accept that it won't be the same anymore. No point dwelling on the past.

Good luck and enjoy your time at Monolith I guess.

Reaction score
no its not cause it cost fucking 30k for a kitted out gun which takes about 30 minutes of my life and fuck that shit

Reaction score
2606169_0.jpg

Reaction score
If you didn't want to start a shitshow, why even post this thread in the first place? With how the community acts, it WILL turn into a shitshow.

Reaction score
People asked for custom Guns, got it, cried cus of price, then it turned into deathmatch, I agree Its fucked up W prices but then again i want to customize my guns

JER

Reaction score
I already tried monolith, there's no escaping zerg and people memeing around if that's what you're trying to get away from. Anyways, sad to see another old player go. Goodbye.

Reaction score
my time on monolith: grow a bit, sell drugs, found a guy that was nice so we grew together - next day: grow, get raided by a MOD,onetap the fucker and took his rifle - leave after a bit after putting his rifle in my trunk - come on tomorrow, spawn car, open trunk, rifle is gone - grow with a mp5 i got from an event, door gets lockpicked, big fuck off lag spike as soon as it opens, im watching the door and the fucker comes out of the fucking right side and i didnt even see him because i had a lag spike when the door opened, die, quit monolith and never play again - oh i also bought vip so rip 7 euros

Last edited: