well

Amber Powell

there has been alot of discussions of if im leaving the community or not, well my time has come to say,
well lemme tell u mi storey first bruv.
i first joined perp in late 2013 with my two friends @Moon and @Sir.Fusions and i didn't like it to be honest. and then they were like give it another try. and i wish they didn't because i got hooked, addicted, it was like meth. (watch breaking bad Btw its sick #sellout) and um well, i haven't stopped playing since, now where were we. After about id say a year id steadily started to piss people off, even though ti was deadly to piss me off. as @Walker would know. (you wanna 1v1 me m9) and i steadily got more hated. I was thriving. My goal was complete. And tbh thats the story today i still am hated that's why i fell in love with the community. Although me and Ben have been increasingly nice to each other. I recently made a new friend @HeatZ i dont think he has a forum account, but we were not friends for long as i accidently blew up his meth. and may of damaged his bugatti. Well nevermind he can buy a new one. now heres a shoutout to all the people who hated me and loved me

@mage.
@Sam
@RussianHeavy{KBR}
@TLm_
@ryancollett1
@Sir CaptainSpaghetti
@Ezrider
and more but there forums names are hard to spell for a 12 year old like me.

so in conclusion i may be leaving. but proberbly not i wont leave. Dont worry about this.

proberbly wont leave tho.
this below is what reece really is

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
So basically you were saying how you got hated but then make a pointless post and wasted 10mins of my life to watch a shitty youtube video? Nice...

Reaction score
None of your incoherent, prepubescent rambling made any sense.

Reaction score
Biggest regret of my life getting you on to perp....Sorry had to be said. I've always stuck by your corner on forums and at school and you are one of the funniest lads in the year, but you wont be leaving i'm pretty sure, Give it a day or so. I would just like to add you should pay attention in English class, you are speaking jiberish.

Reaction score
best thread IGN 10/10

If you're staying - great
If you're leaving - Good luck.

No idea what you were saying in your story.

Reaction score
how-to-be-awkward-003-britney.jpg

bye, good luck in life