well um

Amber Powell

Right, Yes I am Reece. Sorry for trying to come back to the community i love, me as Reece pissed a lot of people off, Now a lot of people like me as Amed who didn't like me as reece, i have changed, i know what i am letting my self in for, and i didnt want rumours going around about me so i thaught id come out, hopefully people will understand that i left and came back as a new me. Such as @Sam he was basing with me the other day and we get on fine, i am risking my rep as amed to reveal the truth. Yes Was Reece. But id like to start fresh with everyone who hated me because beleave me ive changed, and you would know that if you were with me. As alot of my friends would agree. @Mortal Fusions @Moon @mage. @Sam [USER=4521]@RussianHeavy{KBR}, @cardstarvipe and a few other i may of missed out. alot of people will dislike this and frankly i dont care anymore. im sick of pretending to be someone els because people take a joke to far. i am Amed. thank you for reading.[/USER]

Reaction score
Right, Yes I am Reece. Sorry for trying to come back to the community i love, me as Reece pissed a lot of people off, Now a lot of people like me as Amed who didn't like me as reece, i have changed, i know what i am letting my self in for, and i didnt want rumours going around about me so i thaught id come out, hopefully people will understand that i left and came back as a new me. Such as @Sam he was basing with me the other day and we get on fine, i am risking my rep as amed to reveal the truth. Yes Was Reece. But id like to start fresh with everyone who hated me because beleave me ive changed, and you would know that if you were with me. As alot of my friends would agree. @Mortal Fusions @Moon @mage. @Sam [USER=4521]@RussianHeavy{KBR}, and a few other i may of missed out. alot of people will dislike this and frankly i dont care anymore. im sick of pretending to be someone els because people take a joke to far. i am Amed. thank you for reading.[/USER]
Sounds like you're having an identity crisis now. Also, who the fuck cares about "rep" lmao jesus christ don't ever mention rep. This stunt is ridiculous, sorry it's just a fucking game and you're treating it like this is real life.

Dozens of people hate me ICly and OOCly because of how I act (and other reasons) and I couldn't give two shits because it's just hilarious to me. You don't see me making a new account just because half of the population of PH hates me because of the things I do or say. Their opinions don't and won't ever matter to me because do you want to know why?
it's a fucking game on the internet

Reece pls stop. We won't piss you off.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Listen, he is the nicest guy i've known on this server and some of you see the funny side of Reece, who has a humour which some people get annoyed about. I would just like to add if he doesn't mind me saying this, he has changed his identity a couple times so people don't pick on him. He even to a break for a while hoping people will forget about him. He loves the server but sometimes he doesn't play it just because, of some people constantly picking on him. I know you are not gonna listen but please can you be a bit nicer if you see him around. If you met him in real life he is the most funniest guy and is never mean to anyone and if he is he sometimes just gets angry and doesn't mean it. Just give him a second chance prove that he's not a bad guy and is really nice. And ofcourse, he hasn't got the best rep he's not asking to be really popular...He just wants his friends back (Not trying to be cringe).

Kay

Reaction score
Well you pissed me off quite a bit
and you still ow me my ak47 and my M4A1

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have been getting a shit ton of hate just because i was in the Arnolds, before the org was made we were acctually fine with everyone and i was actually friends with alot of people. I think the organization just completely fucked up my rep (Not because of the people in it). Infact, ive changed my name like reece has and believe me i havn't got 1 single hate all day and that was really fucking good. To be honest i really dont care about haters and if you think i'm writing this because i care you're wrong. All i want is it have fun on the server, but its went from having fun to being hated and then to im being hated should i stay on the server or should i go. I'd appreciate it if everyone could give me another chance to prove i am a nice guy and i can get along with people. Every single time i want to grow drugs i end getting raided and getting a shit ton of hate. And yesterday i actually was gonna leave perpheads that was until Aaron helped me out a bit and said stay on the server. I really didn't expect this from Aaron as he was the one involved in all the raids on me, but actually Aaron did say to his organization "when we raid we always target the Arnolds and its got to the point when he wants to leave there server because of all this" I genuinally just want to get along with people.

Reaction score
Still didn't apologize to me for you being a dick to me for no reason now didn't you.. You brought it on yourself. Everyone that hates you, maybe hate you less but you still have had a big impact from what happened. Not to make you sad but you made other people said yourself. I do understand you want to change, but still.

Kay

Reaction score
Seriously , The reason why amed started getting hatered was when he made that ridiculous forum picture "Don't piss me off 2k16"
Amed you are a nice guy and funny guy but you just got to know when to stop being annoying AF.
I really kinda find this immature to pick on someone since they made a mistake , well on Ameds behalf a weird forum picture.
If Tyla or Creepis or even Fredy had a weird picture like amed , i don't think many people will be being rude to them would they? So treat everyone the same...

Reaction score
Joined the server, sees him calling me a squeaker and hitting my car with bats, gunpoints him and stalls roleplay

+support adds realism

Reaction score
Meh. Found out it was you yesterday and i honestly dont give a sh*t i barely play with you
but i mean yeah good luck with that attempt of restarting

Reaction score
I get you want a fresh start and all, but a few posts on the forums is not going to cut it for most people. You used to go around as a cocky, raid hungry, very annoying guy on perp. You thought you were the absolute best and better than everyone. Without a doubt this is why people hate you, understandably.

Want some advice, if you don't want to be offended or something don't click.
Sort yourself out, stop running around like fucking rambo showing off and being a idiot. Try to be nice and be known for something good instead of cringy profile pictures showing off yourself in a pink suit and some ms paint text saying "don't piss me off". TL;DR Stop being a retard.

Reaction score
We all knew you where Reece Arnolds, do you not check the shoutbox or OOC?

And don't do angry comments like this, it will just bring more hate.

reece1.png