What do boys do when they're inlove

Reaction score
They usually want a big relaionship bit to their mates theyll say shit like "yeah gonna bang Aarons mum sensless"

Reaction score
This is for a school project thingy, and I really need help with what boyzz feel plz.
What do boys do when they're inlove or easier, having feelings for some and they're like doing random shit to get the attention?
OR EASIER, what can girls do when they have feelz for someone.
This shit is for real yo
:booty:
tumblr_n6wjun5qd11tvkgeto1_500.gif
it all depends
if shes into you then she will laf @ u
if she likes you propa then shell et u
if she wants u in her bum bum shel stab ye
if hes in you she wants to marryh u

Reaction score
At the end of the day the way to win a girl over is by having: Intelligence, somewhat defined body, nice jawline, smart clothes, decent haircut and a good sense of humour.
I don't mean to generalise but having those things greatly increase your chances... (I know from personal experience :booty:)
It is the same for guys too... We like good features in a girl.

As for what Guys do when they are in love... They will generally work out more. If they don't already go to the gym, they will start going and if they already go then they will start to go more. It's all about impressing the girl.

From personal experience with my ex I didn't sit next to her in any classes, in-fact I wasn't even in any of the same classes with her. But I decided that I liked her and so I started to work my magic. It all started when we went to Berlin for a school trip and that weekend we started to get really close... you know the usual cringe stuff like staying in her room until early morning, getting changed with each other around, and we even played Lego... The best memory we had though was when we bought Lego starwars kits and flew them up and down the aisle of the plane making noises and just getting the most dirty looks from all these German businessmen at 6:30 in the morning... Haha good times.

When we got back home though we started to snapchat each other and when we got to a 67 day snap streak and spending all break and lunch together, at school, we decided to make it official. That's the story of how we got together.

As gay as it may sound I guess that when guys are in love they will become a much more happy and cheerful version of themselves. Laugh at everything and anything. Crack jokes all the time and generally enjoy the gayest things like going for walks in the sunset...

( Writing this made me sad remembering it all :( )

Reaction score
Imo its when you do little things that may seem 'cringy' and shit to you, but they enjoy that and find it sweet. When you are nice to her, funny, make her laugh, all that jazz, THEN start looking out for hints; what happened with me was she kept asking me if I liked anyone, and I always told her yes but never told her who, she did the same with me, and we would always describe each other when talking about the person we liked, but never said the name. We talked literally everyday, all day, and then one night I built up the courage to ask her out (its a long distance thing BUT it still counts)...

And now her and I have been dating for nearly 4 months :p

Reaction score
If he/she likes you too, have fun. If he/she doesn't just accept it.
Friendzones don't exist. You don't get a relationship by just being nice.
Trust me I should know.
You're welcome.

Reaction score
Well boys usually sometimes do stupid shit to impress girls, or anything if they really like the person. Suttle flirting and genrally being extra nice to the girl/boy they are inlove with. Over time in a relationship you get a lot more confortable around your girlfriend/boyfriend. When you are alot more confortable you dont have to try to impress them as much.

Trust me being in a 2 year relationship has taught me alot...

Reaction score
Well me and @Morgan0111 are bristol pullers as @MrAaron and @Whitewolf knows honestly just act cool and chill. Wear a nike hoodie (From Bristols finest Asda George) sun glasses from argos and some white vans from ebay. Also get some grey trackies from primark with some shit stained boxers and wear them really low so half of your saggy ass is out. Finally don't clean your teeth for one month so you have yellow teeth and smelly breath. Then when your ready go up to the girl breath on her and ask her out 100% a yes just remember low trackies its key when asking a girl out.

Let me know if this works

Bristols finest.

- Wolfjie and @Morgan0111

#BigUpTheNutter @MrAaron

Reaction score
Well, I personally just like to get in some sort of "touch with her" (at least in school) first, then ask for their number and start chatting with her, so that I can see whether it is a yes or no, from my (slut: yes/no) and her side. Then after some times (sometimes just a few days, sometimes it needs a couple of weeks), when I got to know her a bit, ask for a date, if it works, chatting again, asking for an other date a few dates later untill, well, you know what I mean. (For those who are just too flashed by pubtery: No I do NOT mean sex, I mean a kiss and "comming together").

But please, be aware of the god damn it fucking friendzone, it is just pure aids.
And be aware of gals who "hide" their true personality @jjjackier knows what I mean #RoastedPinapple :kappa:

Reaction score
Nowadays, when a guy likes a girl the guy will try to spend more time with her, and try to be more romantic, and generally want to be her partner on every project and such.

User0

4341779135_7a657d2d79_z.jpg
Make them a nice pizza and pasta dinner for them after a movie night.