What do YOU do for a living?

Reaction score
So as the title says what do YOU do for a living?

If it’s work, explain as much as you would like about it and even put a picture up if you would like (work outfit, or anything work related etc)

If school etc, explain what you are studying and what you wanna end up working as.

As I’m actually curious what all you 13 year old weebs do, lol all jokes aside.

I lay floors etc and study + some other stuff. I will update and upload a few pics later when I’m home :)

Reaction score
Ill finish my school education in 2/3 weeks, And got a job offered where I used to have a internship. Its a webapplication development company what makes websites and mobile apps etc. Also they provide hosting

Reaction score
I'm currently in high school year one, studying in the health and social line of our school.

I've applied to join the EMT School next year, which will be another 4 years of school before i'll graduate. When i graduate i don't really know what to do as it's hard to become a paramedic without any other thing on my resume.

Anyhow, after school i'm planning on enlisting to the norwegian army as a 'sanitet' (corpsman) which will give me both points and a better resume.

I don't know how it'll go but we'll see eh.

Reaction score
Ill finish my school education in 2/3 weeks, And got a job offered where I used to have a internship. Its a webapplication development company what makes websites and mobile apps etc. Also they provide hosting
I'm currently in high school year one, studying in the health and social line of our school.

I've applied to join the EMT School next year, which will be another 4 years of school before i'll graduate. When i graduate i don't really know what to do as it's hard to become a paramedic without any other thing on my resume.

Anyhow, after school i'm planning on enlisting to the norwegian army as a 'sanitet' (corpsman) which will give me both points and a better resume.

I don't know how it'll go but we'll see eh.

Best of luck guys!

Reaction score
I'm a freelance video editor for a big corporation known as DR (Danish Broadcasting Corporation) where I do as much work as possible.(Still only 16 so it's limited since I mostly work from home, but also sometimes travel to my workplace.)

I specialize in visual effects and a bit in normal video "cutting".

On the side I also plan on getting a supermarket job since I don't have a ton of work to do at DR right at this moment.

DR_Byen_5920_lille-e1468866076171-1200x822.jpg

I also get a lot of hate because people don't want to pay their TV/internet/radio license, but they have no choice now so go away.

Reaction score
Still in school at the moment, studying all the usuals, I would like to go into Aviation and become an airline pilot (gotta try and find around 100k though).

Reaction score
Still in school at the moment, studying all the usuals, I would like to go into Aviation and become an airline pilot (gotta try and find around 100k though).
I have a friend who wants to be a commercial pilot too, but it's so fucking expensive like areyoukiddingme

Reaction score
Exams soon. Hopefuĺly pass those and get into college (or high school whatever) to do Maths, Computer Science and Business for 2 years and then assuming I pass exams for those I will probably go to a university to do a degree in either Maths or Software Engineering because either one means Ill be making stacks later on in life (if I find a good company), despite the 27k debt Ill be in. I could also do a degree in Civil Engineering, always seemed interesting to do something like that.

Reaction score
I Grow in slums 3 24/7 with my non-speaking snake tounge friends, i have roughly every car in the game and my parents love my P1, i have 258 m4's and 24 M82's, i have an IQ of 175 and i have roughly 10.4 million in the bank. I have 5000 hours of garrys mod power growing time and i'm proud of it.
looking back at my post, i think i've just described @Dom_ (love you buddy)
In school, doing IT and buisness, in yr 10 and soon to do my mocks then GCSE's
Have to wear a Sexy gay school uniform.
Wake up at 8, leave for school at 8:25, form starts at 8:30 and then i have 5 lessons of assrape.

Best part about it, i have P.E monday first period so that really makes me want to die.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm doing my GCSE's in like 1 month, blardy blardy blar. Then I'll be either doing Public Services or Accounting in college, maybe sixth form, I haven't decided yet.............................................................<><><?:OP:mad::mad:@~P@{P~:mad:

rat

Reaction score
I'm doing my a levels but probably wont complete them due to circumstances

when im older i want to be in a coffin

Reaction score
sit and play perp, Being toxic when dying to an aids defence or head glitching Weebs Normies :)

Reaction score
Just passed the exams to a kind of an Army Airforce school. Whats fun in it is the teachers are Officers in the IDF airforce and you have to actually salute them when they get into class. You wear an army uniform. When you turn 16 they take you to a shooting range weekly to train you. In this school you actually learn about F16s many other jets Physics english math and thats probably all. The point in it is when you turn 20 you automaticly become a fighting pilot. You kind of fly jets weekly. You actually get paid a lot so why not.

Reaction score
Exams soon. Hopefuĺly pass those and get into college (or high school whatever) to do Maths, Computer Science and Business for 2 years and then assuming I pass exams for those I will probably go to a university to do a degree in either Maths or Software Engineering because either one means Ill be making stacks later on in life (if I find a good company), despite the 27k debt Ill be in. I could also do a degree in Civil Engineering, always seemed interesting to do something like that.

Mate you can star in the next mega mind movie forget all that shit. I am kidding and Ily

Reaction score
Doing GCSE's hopefully get my my 4's in my lessons. Then i have applied for some apprenticeships, If i dont get the apprenticeship then i'm doing a level 2 plumbing and heating course.

Hopefully gonna be self-employed eventually.

Reaction score
Currently in year 10, I've had thoughts about where I want to take my future and what I can do to get there, right now I don't do much besides help my dad with his business at the moment, within his business I do a variety of different things.
I've got GCSE's coming up in about a year so I'm hoping to do well and actually get the levels I would like.

In the future my goal is to become a police officer.