What do YOU do for a living?

Reaction score
About to begin my journey to the Police Academy and I hope I can work my way up to Brigadier (Basically a Sergeant).
Logo-Politie.jpg

Reaction score
About to begin my journey to the Police Academy and I hope I can work my way up to Brigadier (Basically a Sergeant).
View attachment 3032

If you're doing that you might want to act more professional online and not have your name as 'Chromosome' and a down syndrome person as your profile picture.

I'm not being rude but that would not help you if someone found something like this belonging to you.

Reaction score
I decided I'm going to College to do a 2 year course in Public Services (Policing) then to continue I will be doing another 2 years in college or university (HNC course) then an extra year of Uni, so 1 or 3 years of uni. Even if I do 2 years of college I still have to pay.

so ye

Reaction score
I decided I'm going to College to do a 2 year course in Public Services (Policing) then to continue I will be doing another 2 years in college or university (HNC course) then an extra year of Uni, so 1 or 3 years of uni. Even if I do 2 years of college I still have to pay.

so ye
thankyou for your service soldier.