What do YOU do for a living?

Reaction score
Currently doing an animal care level 2 course at a shithole college, also have a degree in level 2 music performance. Looking into work as a stage technician or Zookeeper.

Reaction score
Finished what equals to lower general secondary education in the UK and currently at a school of higher general secondary education. After that, I'm going to attempt to join the police department in the Netherlands as a higher rank. For work, I work at a Japanse all you can eat restaurant as a waiter, server, dishwasher, barman, delivery guy, and learning a bit on the cooking side. Basically depends on what the restaurant needs on the nights I work. I do this for a nice 5 euros and 50 cents an hour. @Creepis calls it slavery.
Because dutch wages under 18 are dog shit
view

right now i dont have a 'real job', but i maintain my dad's company site and act as technical supoport for a non slavery wage install office and configure outlook

Reaction score
Will be finishing school within the next 2 months, will be carrying on my volunteer work as aMedic, then going to paramedic school and becoming a paramedic

Reaction score
  • Software engineer at a private bank. (To pay off taxes, keep the government off my back)
  • Started buying and renting properties in less economically developed parts of London as a new business venture.
  • Start a new business with some friends called AJLM where we originally leased vehicles, now we're selling clothing, trying to design watches and possibly offer some sort of cleaning service for small businesses once we begin hiring.
  • Heavy investor for both normal stock and as of last year, I've been making a good profit on cryptocurrencies as well. Going to continue with it until UK laws stop being lax and it starts to become like a cash ISA.
  • In secondary school, I use to sell white chocolate cookies, which came with five cookies. The pack costs £1 and you'd sell each cookie for 50p because the canteen was shit and no one would buy from it. (Big ups if you did this also)
  • Waste my time on perp and brag about how good I am at certain games, instead of looking for more opportunities to make more money.
Make the money while you're young, so you don't have to break your back when you become old. :)

Deleted member 5193

Full time student at college, currently studying some sort of hybrid between computer science and software engineering. Quite enjoyable but tough, next year will do another two year course relating to games design and advanced software engineering. Sounds a lot more interesting than it is, it's still very much BTEC.

Reaction score
I am currently studying Public Services at Collage. I am currently on Level 2 but I have an extremely good chance said, my tutor, that I will get to Level 3 which is apparently A-Level. I am on GCSE Level atm and everything is great. Hopefully, I will get a Distinction* at the end. If I get to Level 3 I will be able to go away with the army again for another week which is mint. Once I get through most of the levels at my college hopefully I would be able to join the Royal Airforce Police. Which is like a militarized version of the normal police. It's an MP basically but different as it's the Airforces, not the Army. Then eventually I will be able to join the civilian police. But dreams only take you so far and it's up to you to make it a reality so I intend to try my best to do so. :) The only thing that could drag me down, however, is my maths which I am extremely weak on atm.

Reaction score
I'm currently working as an apprentice at a small facilities management company based here in Scotland. I get paid dogshit wages, (seriously, £3.50 an hour is fucking disgusting,) but the work experience is nice and all for my CV. I mainly specialize in the cloud telephony system we use, NFON, and basic IT support, such as when my co-worker's computer crashes on excel for the fiftieth time in a day.

I've also applied for the army reserve, and if my application is successful, I plan on gaining as many useful qualifications as possible, such as first aid and electrical basics, although what I want to get most is proper medic training. Once I pass my driving test (failed again on Wednesday lol rip me, fucking ex-met cop for my examiner) I also plan on doing an ambulance driving course with the reserve.

Reaction score
i masturbate and have intimate sex with Husky for a living if that counts.

Reaction score
I've got GCSE's coming up in about a year so I'm hoping to do well and actually get the levels I would like.

In the future my goal is to become a police officer.
Take my advice and focus on your Maths and English. I got a B in Science and a C in English but I failed Maths horribly and that is why I couldn't get to Level 3 so I had to do an extra year. Focus on your Maths and English trust me, You will not get into the police if you don't have good Maths and English. I might be able to get into the Royal Airforce Police if I retake my GCSE Maths but at my current qualifications I cant get in any public service due to my maths. But I am bad at maths due to a disability I grew out of when I was in year 3 but I missed the basics so I really struggled with the advanced stuff and as you get older it gets harder to learn so yep I was sort of fucked. But nevertheless, make sure you get at least a C in Maths and English. Then focus on your other subjects. You don't need Art, Business, Geography, History, R.E, Science (Not that I know of) and any other subject that isn't Maths or English to get in the Police. They only increase your chances of getting into higher education (Like level 3+)

Deleted member 1235

Doing A level biology and English lit, hoping to go into the RAF as a pilot.
You're right about the Maths. That being said, I only got a C when I did my GCSE 4 years ago and managed to get into 6th form, and University. I handle cash daily at work, but you may not always have a computer / calculator at hand. Just learn your + - X and Divisions as well as fractions and percentages. Literally everything else doesn't matter, especially Algebra. English is very important too. Being able to speak well and write properly means a lot, especially at job interviews or in the RAF, where communication is vital.

Reaction score
Take my advice and focus on your Maths and English. I got a B in Science and a C in English but I failed Maths horribly and that is why I couldn't get to Level 3 so I had to do an extra year. Focus on your Maths and English trust me, You will not get into the police if you don't have good Maths and English. I might be able to get into the Royal Airforce Police if I retake my GCSE Maths but at my current qualifications I cant get in any public service due to my maths. But I am bad at maths due to a disability I grew out of when I was in year 3 but I missed the basics so I really struggled with the advanced stuff and as you get older it gets harder to learn so yep I was sort of fucked. But nevertheless, make sure you get at least a C in Maths and English. Then focus on your other subjects. You don't need Art, Business, Geography, History, R.E, Science (Not that I know of) and any other subject that isn't Maths or English to get in the Police. They only increase your chances of getting into higher education (Like level 3+)

I study all of what you mentioned besides RE and Geography. Thank you for the information, I'll keep all of this in mind from now.

Reaction score
my dream is to become a famous streamer and make $$$