Forced ERP/Rape RP

What do you think should be done?

• It should be banned under all circumstances

Votes: 17 13.3%
  • It should be banned but only if the other user does not give consent to the roleplay

Votes: 35 27.3%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • It shouldn't be banned at all.

Votes: 31 24.2%
  • I

Votes: 11 8.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I think this rape RP shit is a fucking joke but @[CVA] Puffy Sandvich it's stupid to make an open discussion with an option to vote against your proposed changes then rate everyone who disagrees dumb. Why would you even bother making this a poll/discussion at that point, and why not just make a suggestion, if your opinion is so set in stone? The only benefit a poll has is that we can get a good picture of the community's ideas on this, which can already be achieved via the rating system.

it's an incredibly backwards attitude to have and removes any idea of civilised, legitimate discussion.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There is no cocks in perpheads, so quit taking erp up the ass, if someone rp rapes you it gives you more intention to get revenge and makes it fun.

Reaction score
lmao if you want to erp why are you on gmod just go on SecondLife already xdxdxdxd

Honestly, I couldn't care any less what you do in your own, private roleplay. But I think, if anything, both parts should at least OOCly agree to the act before you try living out your fantasy of raping a bunch of pixels.

I forgot that was a thing, just had a quick look but hey, whatever tickles your fancy I guess
S35k6Np.png
Man, why this dude's name gotta be Nikolai? fuck sake

Reaction score
So i read this whole thread and it looks kind of stupid to me. WE are allower to kill people raid mug and grow use and sell drugs but this person wants to ban rape from the server. You are talking about traumatic expierences all the time but if you have that just dont play this game if you cant take it. The second thing is why wouldnt we be allowed to rape people it happens so much in the world would make perp more realistic in my opinion and last we cant look at what is legal and illegal in the us since they have the dumbest laws ever.

Deleted member 1235

Pretty sure in the UK it I’d illegal to send those types of sexualised messages to a minor. In the eyes of the law, saying /me sucks your tiny dick or whatever is the same as meeting someone on a chat room and telling them the same thing.

It doesn’t add RP at all, and it almost always conducted by stupid kids

Reaction score
I dont think anyone is fucked up enough to force this type of rp on you if you just tell them LOOC that you dont want to do it and if they are, make a report and the staff will help you out, just because it is a rule doesnt mean you are going to be banned for not continuing the rp if you have told the person that you actually have a problem with it/told staff that you arent comfortable with the rp.

Baggers might be a bit extra at times but if you dont like him fapping down his mic at you just ask him in LOOC to stop if it is offending you, I'd like to think the members in this community arent fucked up enough to literally virtually rape you when you have told them you are offended or uncomfortable with this rp.

Reaction score
Well, you see there are some people like me and Billy Ray who do use Sexual RP in the server. I don't know who else does but it is apart of our RP when we get bored we go down to the public toilets and we dance and rave and rape people who walk in as it is funny. I do understand both POVs of this kind of situation but it has always been like this. So i believe it should stay.